Twenty Two

Taehyung was so busy trying not to let his tears spill that he didn't notice the door open. He opened a water bottle, too much oblivious to notice the sound of footsteps that were approaching him, and it was only when he was about to put the bottle to his lips that he noticed someone was standing right behind him.

But he didn't panic, because the feeling was familiar and safe. And then he let that sink. bEcAuSe JuNgKoOk WaS bAcK bItChEs. The bottle fell from his grip and fell to the floor and he felt a pair of warm and vEiNy arms circle around his waist and a Chin resting on his shoulder. Oh hell no, this wasn't-

"I missed you," jungkook mumbled into his hair, kissing it softly. That... that was it was all it took for taehyung to start sobbing violently, his face buried into his hands, his back to jungkook. He was too afraid to turn around in case he disappeared again. But that wasn't gonna happen.  

Jungkook's heart ached as he watched him, holding him even tighter than before, softly mumbling a series of shhhhss into his ear until he quietened down a bit.

Finally turning around to face jungkook, taehyung flung himself at the said man, his face buried into his neck as jungkook circled his arms around his waist again, lifting taehyung off the floor. (Uwu)

There sweet little moment was disrupted by the fucking manager who coughed to make his presence known.

"Mr Jeon, what a lovely surprise!" He exclaimed, pasting a fake smile on his face and extending his hand to shake it with Jungkook's.

They chatted for a while about boring business shit before taehyung finally began to be restless like a child whose mother had met a friend in the supermarket. He needed to be alone with him...

~~~~~

This ended kinda abruptly oop-