Part 16

"Thomas we have work, and we can't be late for that meeting today" I laughed trying to get off his lap
"Your not getting out of this beautiful, why is my darling being so objective this morning? Doesn't she want to be my queen anymore?"
"Of course I do" I giggled
"Then fuck me or suck me your choice beautiful, either way make me cum"
I blushed hard unsure what to do so I moved the covers away more starring at his hard cock
"Humm... You like looking at me don't you beautiful" he smirked fixing my hair and I nodded moving forward wrapping my hand around his base and my lips around his head starting to suck "uuhh! Fuck, I love you so much" he groans holding my hair I kept sucking and licking And I knew he was getting close until he pushed me away his breaths unsteady and he smirked at me "that's enough of that"
"I thought you wanted to cum before work?" I asked innocently
"I do, but I want another test" he smirked pulling me to sit on his lap again "let's see how good you are at riding beautiful" he smirked I blushed hard sitting up letting him slip inside me it felt amazing having him inside me this way he was also big he gave me a kiss and put his hands on the headboard "I'm not pushing you, I'm not guiding you, I'm not helping you, you have to do this on your own beautiful"
So I did as he asked and began bouncing rocking my hips against his own I could tell by his biting on his lip and by the grip on his headboard that I was doing well his hips often bucked up desperate to fuck me I rather enjoyed riding him, it felt... powerful. Riding on the master of all evil the master of darkness king of the underworld, and he was at my mercy begging for attention, begging for me. I got faster but it didn't last long as after a few fast bounces he pushed me back I was confused at first but my eyes met an amusing sight.

Thomas sat against this headboard, his fingers gripping onto it white with tension of his grip, his skinny body naked exposed completely to me, his hair matted and out of place from his sleep, his eyes closed tight and his mouth hung open in pleasure his chest moving quickly where he was gasping for breath, as his cock twitched and sent the white cloudy gunk in sputters up his chest.
I giggled a little knowing what I had done to him and I smiled giving his shaft a couple tiny kisses making it throb
"Your too fucking good at that" he groans