Chapter Thirty-Three

Mature content. Sexual scenes. Strong language. Reader discretion advised.

If  you are not comfortable with these things I've left a "read till this line" within the chapter as warning.

But I hope you enjoy :)

-------------------------------

Ally

"Hey gorgeous girl," his deep voice surprises me and my eyes shoot up, meeting his blue ones.

He's giving me a classic Logan smile as he saunters towards me. He pays no attention to the other people in the library who shoot him daggers.

The fact he knows where the library is overrides any questions I have about how he knew where to find me.

"Hey handsome," I reply sweetly, putting down my weathered textbook. I drink him in as he draws closer.

"You look happy?" he comments, his brows crinkling playfully as he falls into the seat beside me.

"Well, you were right," I grin back.

"I always am, so you'll need to be more specific," he replies cockily flicking a random piece of paper off the desk and onto the floor.

I lift my hand up to give him the finger, but he quickly grabs my arm, pressing his lips to the 'love' tattoo on my wrist before I can stop him.

He still hasn't quizzed me my tattoo, and I'm wondering when he will. I know how white girl it looks, but there's always a story behind the ink.

"Bridget is... okay with everything now. She's forgiven me."

He releases my wrist, his eyes drilling into mine. I chew my bottom lip thoughtfully – I hope he's not weird about me bringing Bridget up. She's my friend, and if I can fix this, she will be a part of my life without of doubt.

A strange expression flickers across his face, but it's gone before I can decipher it.

"Why are you waiting for her forgiveness? You shouldn't be friends with her. She's a whore."

I look at him with confusion and hurt. I'm always surprised by his bluntness. It's only the odd occasion that it makes its way to the surface, but when it does, he's not the Logan I know. Not the one who calls me 'baby' or who wraps his arms around me, making me feel whole.

"Logan stop. She's my friend and I won't have you saying horrible things about her," my voice comes out hard and authoritative. I'm actually a little proud of myself.

"Well I'm glad you haven't given me the stereotypical 'she made a mistake' line," he mutters under his breath.

"What was that?" I question, my eyes narrowing.

"Won't have me?" he flirts, changing tactics.

"Well put it this way - you won't have me if you continue to make these sorts of comments."

I can still feel myself frowning when he rolls his eyes, at what I'm sure he thinks is an empty threat.

I huff and stand up, gathering my stuff up to leave. My concentration has already left the building and I don't plan to stick around if he's going to act like this.

"So I have you?"  he asks smirking, "I really like that idea, a lot actually."

His arms snake around my waist, pulling me so I'm standing between his legs.

I roll my eyes, mimicking him. I'm sure the colour on my cheeks give me away though. I refuse to admit it to him, but I like that idea too.

"There's something I want to show you," he whispers suddenly, and without another word he gets up, his body moving up mine causing sparks between us.