Chapter Thirty

Warning: mature language &  sexual scenes.

I haven't really written something like this before, so I would love your feedback. It took me a while to write and I'm worried it doesn't flow with the story or isn't realistic enough eg.

Logan

God this is hot, the way she is moving on me, touching me, teasing me. The raspy gasps that fall from her lips make it even better.

I want her louder.

"Can I..I can I touch you?"

Jesus Christ, I sound like a 14-year old boy.

A look of panic flits across her face but it disappears in seconds. She then nods, twice but I hesitate, my hands stilling.

Her large dilated eyes meet mine and she says simply, "yes, please."

I wait another moment, giving her a chance to change her mind. When I don't move, she takes my hand from her waist and places it between her legs, lifting her whole body up slightly.

I don't hesitate again. The unabridged moan she makes has me wondering if I can get her off this way. Challenge accepted.

She leans in and runs her tongue down my ear before biting softly on my ear lobe, causing a shiver to run down my spine. Her fingers dance across my boxers, and she surprises me as she takes the over; bringing her mouth to mine, her tongue taking the lead as she rubs her body against mine. Delicate fingers delve into my boxers, pushing them down and I vaguely hear myself moan her name. Her hands roam my chest, but they don't stay there long; they trail down, her nails raking over the sensitive skin on the outside of my thighs. They stay there, massaging at first, before moving further and further towards the top of my thighs, then slipping inside them; her wetness still moving against my erection.

I groan, pushing myself even closer towards her. Her gentle tease has got me wanting her more than ever. Suddenly I realise she's got me in such a trance that I'm hardly touching her. Inwardly I curse myself, and my fingers move faster against her. With the other hand I pull her dress strap down releasing her white bra. I cup her breast squeezing gently, before ripping down the fabric. She pushes breast against my hand, her hard nipple in my palm. I lean down to take her in my mouth, forcing her to remove her hand from me. She pants loudly above me, and both of her hands tangle in my hair, her hips not stilling.

With all the sucking and touching and moaning, I don't think I can hold it in. The build-up has been torture, I've wanted to touch her like this for what seems like forever. She whimpers as I continue touching her and I can feel her legs tighten around mine.

My mouth comes away from her with a pop, and less than a second later her lips crash down on mine.

"God I want you," the words tumble from my mouth without thought as she continues to move against me, and she moans breathily at my words.

I can feel her thighs squeezing against mine, "I want you to..."

"Shit baby, I'm going to come..," I hiss, before burying my head in her neck and doing just that.

Laying my head against her neck I stroke her now damp hair as we collectively catch our breath. Against my warm chest I can feel her heart beat decrease slowly.

"That was, umm nice," Ally says pulling back, her cheeks pink.

Suddenly she looks around wildly. I'm guessing coming to her senses and realising we are in fact, in a open parking lot.

This girl is full of surprises. It's like she's shy, but she's not innocent.

"No one's around, don't worry I checked. You don't think I'd let anyone watch us, do you? ...well unless they paid," I joke.

She swats my arm lightly, but I grab her hand quickly, entwinning my fingers in hers.

"You made me come in my boxers," I say pointedly looking down at the wetness between us.

"Sorry," she frowns.

I chuckle softly, pushing back the hair from her face, "Why are you saying sorry Al? I'm pleasantly surprised. It normally takes a little more to get me off..."

Now she is blushing profusely. I hold back another laugh and help lift her back into her seat.

"Have you done something like that before?" I ask tucking myself back in, trying to soak up some of the moisture with the bottom of my boxers.

"Like in a parking lot?" she questions, adjusting her clothing.

I nod.

She lets out a snort, "I'm not a nun Logan. Just usually it's in the backseat and it's not in broad daylight."

"Usually?" I grin at her and she rolls her eyes.

She winds down the window to let some air in. The smell of us is everywhere.

"Where are we going?" she questions once we've fixed ourselves up and I've pulled out of the parking lot.

"To the rental appointment of course," I reply nonchalantly.

She looks are me in horror, her mouth agape, "Logan we can't!"

I look across her to see her eyes on my crotch. I grin knowing her panties are just as wet.

"No one can tell. Plus, I like the fact you'll be reminded of the way I make you feel until you get home and change."

When she backhands my arm, I laugh loudly.

From the corner of my eye I can see her smiling, "You know despite the circumstances, I like hearing you laugh," she says.

"It's all you baby."

She reaches across and squeezes my leg. It's such a simple yet meaningful gesture.  I don't know how we got here this fast, but I do know that for once I don't want to be anywhere else.