Season 1 Episode 4 - My Life

Roxy is in her tattoo parlour and she is in the middle of tattooing a man's bicep and the man asks "Hows your Old Man?" Roxy smiles and says "Yeah Kirk, My Dad is okay, keeping busy at T-M" Kirk nods and says "Tell him I was asking after him, and ...

Roxy is in her tattoo parlour and she is in the middle of tattooing a man's bicep and the man asks "Hows your Old Man?" Roxy smiles and says "Yeah Kirk, My Dad is okay, keeping busy at T-M" Kirk nods and says "Tell him I was asking after him, and all the Sons" and Roxy nods and says "I will, I'm gonna swing by The Garage after my shift, I'll tell them" Kirk nods. When Suddenly Roxy's cell phone vibrates and rings and Roxy takes the needle from Kirk's skin and says "Shit, Sorry about this Kirk" Kirk waves it off "Don't worry about it Roxy". Roxy takes out her cell phone and doesn't recognise the Caller ID, as she furrows her eyebrows she accepts the call and presses the cell phone to her ear and greets "Hello?" A man's voice speaks through "Hey Darlin" as he speaks Roxy's face drops and she stands up and asks in shock "Mason?" Mason chuckles "Yeah, that's right..how have you been?" Roxy closes her eyes for a moment and says "We haven't spoken in almost 8 years, what do you want?" Mason smirks through the phone and says "I wanted you to hear it from me I'm coming home" and Roxy's jaw slightly drops and asks in disbelief "What?" and Mason says "Yeah, I'm getting released in a few days, so I'm coming back to Charming. I'll see you real soon and I get to meet My Son. You seem surprised, I thought Clay would have told you, he paid me a visit" and Roxy stammered in shock and Mason says "Anyway I gotta go, my times running out see ya" and The line is dead and Roxy is standing in shock.

Roxy marches into The Clubhouse to see Jax and Tig and Chibs drinking a beer and Tig asks "Woah, you alright there Doll?" Roxy buffs and snaps in a annoyed tone of voice "No, No Tiggy I ain't alright! Where is he?! Where is My Father?!" Jax motion...

Roxy marches into The Clubhouse to see Jax and Tig and Chibs drinking a beer and Tig asks "Woah, you alright there Doll?" Roxy buffs and snaps in a annoyed tone of voice "No, No Tiggy I ain't alright! Where is he?! Where is My Father?!" Jax motions his head towards the chapel double doors and says "In there Sis" and Roxy nods and marches off into The Chapel. Jax looks to Tig and Chibs and says "Looks like Clay's gonna need backup" which make both men chuckle. As Roxy walks in and Jax follows her and Jax closes the door Clay smiles "Hey Princess" Roxy snaps "Dont Hey Princess me!" Jax looks between Clay and Roxy and asks "What's going on?" Roxy angrily says "I'll tell ya what's going on Jax, Our doting Father only went and visited My EX!" Clay bows his head down and Jax asks confused "Mason?" Clay says as he stands up "Yeah, that's right. I went to the prison and laid some ground rules, he wont go near you or Nate" Roxy scoffs and says "Since when does Mason listen?! I told you a million times before this is My life Dad! Not yours! What I do, the choices I make thats on me! Before you make this any worse just leave Mason alone" and Roxy storms out of the chapel.

NEXT TIME:
CLAY AND ROXY HAVE A HEART TO HEART.
JUICE ASKS ABOUT MASON.