Season 1 Episode 12- Suffer

PREVIOUSLY:
ROXY ADVISED MASON TO LEAVE CHARMING FOR HIS OWN SAFETY.
JUICE FOUND OUT ABOUT HIS UNBORN CHILD.

Jax and Clay are in the chapel talking about their war with the Mayans when Roxy opens the door and walks into the room and both men look up to Roxy and they both warmly smile at Roxy

Jax and Clay are in the chapel talking about their war with the Mayans when Roxy opens the door and walks into the room and both men look up to Roxy and they both warmly smile at Roxy. Roxy smiles and says "Hey guys, sorry to interrupt but Bobby said you both were in here" Clay says "Yeah that's fine Princess" Roxy nods and she pulls out Tig's chair and sits on Tig's chair. Jax and Clay both look at each other in confusion and Jax asks "What's wrong? Is it Mason? He bothering ya?" Roxy smiles softly and shakes her head and says "Nah, it's not Mason...but I do have news" Clay taps his fingers on the table and asks "Well, whats going on Baby?" Roxy deeply exhales and says "I just thought you both deserve to know before I tell the others and make it public, I'm pregnant" Clay and Jax look at each other. Roxy says "I know you both are probably disappointed but I love Juice and I want to start a family with him" Jax asks "Does Juice know?" Roxy nods and she says "I told him last night" and Clay smiles softly and says "I'm not mad or disappointed, I'm gonna be a Grampa again...and you're doing it the right way this time, you're a old lady" Roxy and Clay both look to Jax and after a moment of silence Roxy asks "Jax?" Jax cracks a smile and says "I'm happy for ya sis, but if he hurts you or Nate and my baby niece or nephew I'll make him suffer" and Roxy grins.

Nathan is sitting on the floor in his bedroom playing with his toy trucks when Roxy is standing in the doorway and is smiling at Nathan and she walks in the bedroom and says "C'mon Nate, time for bed" Nathan groans "But Mommy" Roxy sternly says "I...

Nathan is sitting on the floor in his bedroom playing with his toy trucks when Roxy is standing in the doorway and is smiling at Nathan and she walks in the bedroom and says "C'mon Nate, time for bed" Nathan groans "But Mommy" Roxy sternly says "I'm not playing Nate, bed.now" and Nathan rolls his eyes and he stands up and climbs into bed as Roxy picks up his toy trucks and places them on his desk. Nathan asks "Mommy can I ask something?" Roxy walks towards the bed and says "You can ask me anything" Roxy sits on the edge of the bed. Nathan asks "Wheres my Dad?" Roxy deeply sighs and says "Your Father, he was a bad man and he's where bad men belong...hes far far away Baby" Nathan looks sad and Roxy says "You dont need him, you have me, Grandma and Grampa and Uncle Jax and Uncle Aidan and all of your crazy Uncles" and Nathan smiles and he says "Love you Mom"Roxy smiles and she says "Love you Baby" and Roxy leans down and presses her lips to Nathan's temple and gently kisses the side of his head and says "You get some sleep, I'll see you in the morning" and Roxy stands up and walks out of the youngsters bedroom.

NEXT TIME:
MASON GETS THREATENED.
JUICE PROPOSES TO ROXY.