Season 1 Episode 9 - Good Man

PREVIOUSLY:
MASON ARRIVED AT THE CLUBHOUSE.
JAX ATTACKED MASON.
CLAY THREATENED MASON.

It's late at night and Roxy is sitting at the large table smoking a cigarette when Nathan walks into the room and Roxy asks with concern "Hey Baby, what you doing up?" Nathan says "I couldn't sleep, I'm hungry" and Roxy nods and says "I'll rustle up something for ya" Nathan sits beside Roxy and Nathan looks down at Roxy tilts her head to the side and she asks "You alright Nate?" Nathan asks "Who was the man in the clubhouse?" Roxy shakes her head and says "That dont matter, all you need to know is that man is a bad man okay" and Nathan nods and after a moment he asks "Is Uncle Jax a bad man?" Roxy's face falls as she stubs out her cigarette and she says "What? Oh God no. Your Uncle Jax is a good man" Nathan asks "But why did he hurt the bad man?" Roxy says "As you get older you'll realise that sometimes in life, you have to fight for things you believe in and to protect others, and the greater good okay Sweetie, your Uncle Jax hurt that man trying to protect his family" and Nathan nods and Roxy rubs his small hand and says "Now, how about them pancakes hm?" Nathan frown turns into a grin.

Later that day Roxy walks into the bathroom in Gemma and Clay's house and she closes the door and she opens the pregnancy test and removes it from the box and she pulls down her jeans and underwear and after a moment she urinates on the test

Later that day Roxy walks into the bathroom in Gemma and Clay's house and she closes the door and she opens the pregnancy test and removes it from the box and she pulls down her jeans and underwear and after a moment she urinates on the test. A minute later Roxy begins to pace up and down anxiously awaiting on the test results and she closes her eyes and stands at the sink and looks down at the two pregnancy tests and sees that both pregnancy tests are positive and she lifts up one positive pregnancy test and says "Shit!". Gemma knocks on the door and says "What's going on in there?! You've been in there a while!" Roxy unlocks the door and opens the door and Roxy and Gemma look at each other and Roxy holds up the pregnancy test and says "I'm pregnant" and Gemma gasps and she asks "What? You sure?" Roxy nods and she sits on the toilet and says "I done two just to be sure, what am I gonna do Ma?" Gemma looks at Roxy and says "Its gonna be okay Baby".

NEXT TIME:
CHIBS ADVISES ROXY.
ROXY MEETS WITH MASON.