Season 1 Episode 5 - Forgiven

PREVIOUSLY:
MASON CONTACTED ROXY.
ROXY UNLEASHED HER ANGER OUT ON CLAY.

Roxy is sitting on the chair in Abel's incubation room as she watches her newborn Nephew who is laying in the incubator

Roxy is sitting on the chair in Abel's incubation room as she watches her newborn Nephew who is laying in the incubator. When Clay walks in and he smiles at Roxy and looks down at Abel and after a moment of awkward silence Clay says "I'm sorry" Roxy looks up at her apologetic Father. Roxy stands up and stands across from Clay "It's okay, it's just when I got that call from him, I was scared and angry and when he said that you visited him, I took my anger out on you. I said some things I shouldn't have and I'm sorry" Clay nods and says "The night you called me crying on the phone saying that he hurt you, I've never felt anger like that, and when I rode to your old place and seen what he done to you, I blamed myself" Roxy says "What Mason done to me, that wasnt your fault" Clay says "I'm your Dad, I'm supposed to protect you no matter what" and Roxy says "Dad, you are the best Dad a girl could ask for, dont beat yourself up" Clay nods and asks "So, does this mean I'm forgiven then?" Roxy smirks and says "Theres nothing to forgive" as she hugs Clay.

Roxy is cleaning up the house when Juice appears at the doorway and smiles at Roxy

Roxy is cleaning up the house when Juice appears at the doorway and smiles at Roxy. Roxy acknowledges Juice and smiles "Hey Baby" Juice smirks and says "Hey Sexy" and Roxy kisses Juice. Roxy sits at the long dining table and she takes out a cigarette from her cigarette pack and lights up a cigarette. Juice sits on the chair beside Roxy and Juice asks "Are you okay? It's just you've been distant lately" Roxy says "I'm fine Juice" Juice nods and he asks "Who's Mason? I've heard the guys talk about him before" Roxy deeply sighs as she exhales the smoke and says "Mason is my Ex, he's Nathaniel's Father. I met Mason when I was 14, I was at High School. When I met him he was the nicest boy I had ever met. He asked me out and I accepted and we began dating but I fell for him fast and hard, I brought him home to my Mom and Dad and Jax and Aidan and they hated him, they all warned me against him. But I didn't listen, he wanted to leave Charming with me we saved for months but when I was 15 he got me pregnant, I was scared to tell him but on my way to tell him I caught him in bed with the girl who I grew up with, my so called best friend Gina. Gina left and me and Mason got into this big fight about Gina and one thing led to another he hit me and I hit him back and he beat me, I called my Dad and Jax and they found out what he done and him they swore revenge for what he done but before they got a chance to handle it Hale had him arrested. Yesterday was the first time I've heard from him since that night" Juice clenches his jaw and he grasps hold of her hand "I swear to you, that prick wont hurt you anymore" and Roxy smiles and she wipes away a stray tear.

NEXT TIME:
HALE QUESTIONS ROXY AT THE GARAGE.
GEMMA CONSOLES ROXY.