Season 1 Episode 7 - Girly Catchup

PREVIOUSLY:
HALE QUESTIONED ROXY ABOUT SONS OF ANARCHY'S BUSINESS.
MASON WAS RELEASED FROM PRISON AND WATCHED ROXY AND NATHAN.

Roxy is in Abel's incubation room and is watching Abel closely and Tara walks in and Tara warmly smiles at Roxy and Roxy stands up and says "Any news?" Tara says "He should be in there for a few months, but the little guys getting stronger everyda...

Roxy is in Abel's incubation room and is watching Abel closely and Tara walks in and Tara warmly smiles at Roxy and Roxy stands up and says "Any news?" Tara says "He should be in there for a few months, but the little guys getting stronger everyday" and Roxy nods and after a moment of silence Tara says "I didn't know you had a Son, he's just like you" and Roxy says "Well we aren't exactly close are we? So why would I tell you all about me?" Tara looks down and Roxy asks "Can I ask you something?" Tara nods and Roxy says "I'm just curious, after ten years of being away from Charming, you finally come back why?" Tara says "That's none of your business Roxy" Roxy steps closer to Tara and says "Aw you see it is my business, you left and broke My big Brothers heart, and you come back when his lifes upside down. Stay away from Jax, just do your job and heal my Nephew and leave my Brother alone" and suddenly Gemma walks in and looks between Tara and Roxy and she asks "What's going on?" Roxy smiles at Gemma and says "Just having a little girly catchup" Tara walks out of the room. Roxy looks down at Abel and Gemma looks at Roxy and she asks "You on the pill?" Roxy looks at Gemma and she says "Mom, stop okay?" Gemma says "Sorry, it's just that you got that look" and Roxy rolls her eyes.

Roxy is in Teller Morrow office and is filling out paperwork when theres a knock at the opened office door and Roxy looks up and her face drops and she stands up and she says "Aiden?" Aiden smirks "Hey Anklebiter" and Roxy walks towards Aiden and ...

Roxy is in Teller Morrow office and is filling out paperwork when theres a knock at the opened office door and Roxy looks up and her face drops and she stands up and she says "Aiden?" Aiden smirks "Hey Anklebiter" and Roxy walks towards Aiden and envelopes him in a hug and Aiden hugs Roxy back. Roxy asks "What you doing here?" Aiden says "I thought it was time to come back home" and Roxy grins and Aiden looks around and asks "Where is he? Where is Dad?" Roxy says "He's in the clubhouse" and Roxy says "C'mon let's go" and Roxy walks out of the office and Aiden follows Roxy out of the garage office.

NEXT TIME:
MASON TURNS UP AT THE CLUBHOUSE.
NATHAN HAS QUESTIONS.