Season 1 Episode 13 - Tick Tock

PREVIOUSLY:
JAX AND CLAY FOUND ABOUT ROXY'S UNEXPECTED PREGNANCY.

Gemma, Clay and Jax and Roxy and Juice and Tig and Bobby and Piney and Half Sack and Chibs are all in the clubhouse

Gemma, Clay and Jax and Roxy and Juice and Tig and Bobby and Piney and Half Sack and Chibs are all in the clubhouse. Jax grins and says "Abel gets out the incubator today" everyone cheers and Roxy says "That's great Jax, hes one step closer to coming home" Jax nods with a toothy grin. Clay nods at Juice and Juice looks at Jax and Jax winks at Juice. Juice clears his throat and Clay says "Everyone settle down". Roxy and Bobby and Half Sack look confused and Juice says as he looks at Roxy "Rox, we've been dating for over a year now and I've gotta say the first time I saw you playing pool with Tig and Clay I fell for you immediately...and it wasnt long before I fell in love with you" Roxy furrows her eyebrows in confusion as she looks at her older Brother and Parents who have a smirk across their lips and she asks "What's going on Juice?" Juice puts his hand in his pocket and takes out a small ring box and kneels down on one knee and he opens the box to reveal a engagement ring. Roxy puts her hand over her mouth and she says "Oh My God" Tig presses his elbow on to Chibs shoulder and Tig says "He's actually gonna do it". Juice says as he stares up at Roxy and says "Roxy Morrow I love you, I want you to be my wife, will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?" Everybody looks in anticipation and after a moment Roxy smirks and says "Yes! Of course I will!" Juice stands up and lifts Roxy and kisses her and spins her around while shes in his arms and everyone cheers. Juice shouts "We're getting married!" Gemma smiles proudly at Roxy. Clay walks towards them and says "Congratulations kids, this causes for a drink! Sack round them up!".

Mason walks out of a store eating a packet of crisps when a man is leaning against a truck and Mason's face drops as he sees the man

Mason walks out of a store eating a packet of crisps when a man is leaning against a truck and Mason's face drops as he sees the man. The man stands up straight and approaches Mason. Mason frowns the man asks "Where's my money Mason?" Mason says "I'll get you it Mac" Mac nods and says "Well you better I'd hate to see anything bad to happen to your Ex girl and your kid" Mason says as he glares "What did you just say?! Did you just threaten me?" Mac says "You owe me a serious amount of cash, now I want my cash or else I hurt the people you love and you know I'm not one to get messed around. You have 24 hours...tick tock Mason" and Mac walks away to his car.

NEXT TIME:
MASON WARNS JAX.
TIG THREATENS JUICE.