Season 1 Episode 14 - Gone

PREVIOUSLY:
MAC THREATENED MASON.
ROXY ACCEPTED JUICE'S MARRIAGE PROPOSAL.

Roxy and Nathan walk on The garage lot and Chibs walks out of the clubhouse and Nathan runs up at Chibs and yells "Uncle Chibs!" Chibs high fives Nathan and says "Natey boy" and Roxy kisses Chibs on the cheek and says "Hey Chibs, you seen my Dad?"...

Roxy and Nathan walk on The garage lot and Chibs walks out of the clubhouse and Nathan runs up at Chibs and yells "Uncle Chibs!" Chibs high fives Nathan and says "Natey boy" and Roxy kisses Chibs on the cheek and says "Hey Chibs, you seen my Dad?" Chibs says "He's inside. What you doing here, I thought you'd be at Funtown" Roxy smiles and she rubs Nathan's head and says "Yeah, well that was the plan but Nathan forgot his drawing he wants to show his Grandma" and Chibs chuckles and Chibs rubs Roxy's arm and says "I just wanna say congratulations again on the engagement" and Roxy smiles and says "Thanks Chibs, and thank you for putting the idea in Juice's head...he told me that you had a word with him" and Chibs chuckles and says "Not a problem Darling".

Roxy and Nathan walk into the clubhouse and see Clay and Piney and Half Sack and a man

Roxy and Nathan walk into the clubhouse and see Clay and Piney and Half Sack and a man. Nathan runs to Clay and tugs on the hem of Clay's kutte. Clay and Piney grin down at the little boy. Clay ruffles Nathan's blonde hair and says "Why aren't you in fun town?" Roxy says "He forgot his drawing, go on Nate it's in your Uncle Jax's dorm room" and Nathan nods and runs down the hall. Roxy looks at the man and asks "Who's this?" Piney says "This is Otto's trusted friend" Clay says "This is Chucky". Roxy smiles and says "Hey Chucky, I'm Roxy" Chucky nods and smiles and says "Its nice to meet you Roxy" and Chucky puts his hand down in his pants and Roxy asks "What the fuck?" Clay says "Hey! Take your hand outta there, you doing do that in front of her...you show my Daughter respect" and Roxy looks at Clay in confusion and Clay says "Don't worry Babygirl, Chucky's not staying" Roxy says "What's the deal with you then?" Chucky says "I'm sorry, I mean no disrespect. I have C.M.D" Roxy and Half Sack and Clay and Piney's face falls with confusion. Roxy asks "C.M.D?" Chucky says "Compulsive Masturbation Disorder, it's a real thing" Roxy walks towards Chucky and she says "I dont give a shit about your disorder, if I see your hand down your trousers again especially in front of My Son, I'll cut your hands off" and Chucky looks taken back as Clay and Piney and Half Sack chuckle. Nathan walks in the room and Roxy holds out her hand for Nathan to hold and she says "C'mon Nate, let's go to the funfair" and Nathan runs towards Roxy and Nathan holds Roxy's hand and Roxy says "See you boys later" Piney says "See ya kids" and Roxy walks out. Chucky looks anxious and he says "She was rather scary" and Clay says "That's my Princess" and he chuckles.