Season 1 Episode 18 - The Morgue

PREVIOUSLY:
PINEY ADVISED ROXY.
ROXY RECEIVED UPSETTING PHOTOGRAPHS.
THE GANG TURNED UP AT MAC'S HOUSE.

Clay and Jax and Tig walk around downstairs and Jax walks into the kitchen as Clay walks into the living room and Tig remains in the hall checking the cupboards

Clay and Jax and Tig walk around downstairs and Jax walks into the kitchen as Clay walks into the living room and Tig remains in the hall checking the cupboards. When Mac walks in from the back door and Jax aims his gun at Mac and Mac reaches for his gun and Jax rams Mac into the wall and aims his gun in Mac's face and says "Uh Uh dont even think about it. CLAY! C'mere!" As Clay and Tig run into the kitchen Jax asks "Where's my Nephew?" Mac furrows his eyebrows in confusion and asks "Nephew? You're gonna have to be a little bit more specific" and Jax strikes Mac with the barrel of the gun. Clay pushes Jax out of the way and puts his hand around Mac's throat and says "Looks like we need a chat Mac" and Mac glares through the three bikers.

Roxy is sitting with Piney and Half Sack in the clubhouse when Gemma walks in and she sighs in relief as she looks at Roxy and says "There you are,

My God I was worried sick" and Gemma rushes to Roxy and engulfs Roxy in a tight hug. Roxy says "I'm fine Mom. Dad said I cant leave the lot until they are back" Gemma nods and says "Yeah its maybe best, we gotta look out for ya" Roxy sighs and says "I'm not a little girl anymore Mom" Gemma fondly looks at Roxy and says "You'll always be my little girl" and Roxy chuckles. Gemma kisses Roxy's cheek as Unser walks into the clubhouse. Gemma and everyone looks at Unser and Gemma says ''Hey Wayne" Roxy stands up and asks "Any news on my boy?" Unser bows his head down and says "That's actually the reason for my visit, we found a body off of County 18 and the description matches Nathan" Gemma gasps "Oh my God" and Gemma wraps her arm around Roxy and holds her Daughter close and Unser says "We need you to identify the body" and Roxy breaks down crying and Gemma pulls Roxy in for a hug and as Roxy hysterically cries in her Mothers arms Gemma looks at Piney and says "Call Clay, let him know"

Mac is sitting on a kitchen chair and Tig is standing behind him and Clay and Jax are standing before him. Clay asks "Now for the last time, Where's My Grandson?" Mac smirks and says "Got no clue who that is" Clay clenches his jaw and he takes out his wallet and opens his wallet and takes out a photograph of Nathan and Roxy and holds it in front of Mac and says "This little boy is my Grandson and I know you have him so where is he?!" Mac smirks and spits in Clay's face and Clay wipes away the spit from his cheek and punches Mac. Clay stands up straight as his cell phone begins to ring and Clay takes out his cell and says ''Its Piney" and Clay brings the cell phone to his ear and says "Yeah?" Piney says "Unser came by the clubhouse, he said that theres a body describing Nathan's description Roxy and Gemma are at the morgue'' Juice and Opie and Chibs walk in. Clay glares down at Mac and says "Stay at the clubhouse, when Roxy and Gemma come back dont let them leave" and Clay hangs up. Jax asks "What's going on Clay?" Clay looks to Jax and says "Rox is at the morgue with Gemma, theres a body describing Nate's description" Tig curses "Shit" and Juice says "I need to go be with her" Jax says "Nah, you're staying here with us". Clay takes out his knife and says "So here's the deal, you're gonna tell me where my Grandkid is or I will cut you into a million pieces" and Mac glares at Clay.

Roxy and Unser and Gemma are standing outside of the room in the morgue. Roxy shakes her head "I cant do it Mom, I'm scared" Gemma wraps her arm around Roxy and says "Listen Baby, I dont know who's under that sheet but I know that it isnt Nathan, our Boy is out there somewhere alive and well and I'm here, I'll always be here for you every step of the way. You're not alone" Roxy nods and says "Thanks Mom" and she grips onto Gemma's hand and they walk into the morgue. The Coroner nods at Roxy and Gemma and Gemma looks concerned at Roxy and rubs her arm and asks "You ready Baby?" Roxy sighs and says "I dont think I'll ever be ready, but yeah I'm ready" and Gemma nods at The Coroner. The Coroner nods back at Gemma and Gemma and Roxy are close to tears and The Coroner pulls back the white sheet and it's a little boy around Nathan's age who looked similar to Nathan. Roxy sighs in relief and says "Its not him, that's not My Son" and Roxy engulfs Gemma in a hug and a tear rolls down Gemma's cheek.

Mac screams in agony as Clay has cut off his four fingers and Juice shouts "Where's Nathan?!" Mac says "Okay I'll tell you, hes at 1914 Alwey Avenue in the basement" and Clay smirks and says "See? That weren't so hard now was it?" and Clay takes his gun out and aims it at Mac's temple and pulls the trigger. Blood splatters everywhere and Clay looks to his club members and says "Let's go get My Grandson" and Clay walks out of the house and the bikers follow their President.

NEXT TIME:
GEMMA TALKS WITH ROXY.
CLAY AND JAX AND THE OTHERS TRY TO GET NATHAN.
ROXY CLASHES WITH KLARA.