Simon's Invitation: Johnny

*Johnny's POV*

"Mr. Seo..."

My maid whispered softly as she opened my bedroom's door.

"What time is it?"

"It's 6.30 am Mr. Seo..."

"Ok Boyoung...thanks you can leave now."

"As you please Mr. Seo."

She said and left.

I groaned, dissatisfied. Usually I would sleep more, but today was an unpleasant exception. An emergency, last-minute meeting was scheduled about an event my company was planning. As the company's CEO my presence was necessary. I got up from the bed, stretched my back, tilted lightly my head left and right and entered my bedroom's bathroom. After finishing the normal, human everyday tasks I checked myself on the huge mirror that was placed above the sink.

"Ok so...everything is perfect...except"

I noticed my messy hair and stopped my sentence.

"Agh."

I whiffled gruffly.

I surely could fix this mess but, I was too bored today, and to prevent the same incident from happening again in the near future I had to find a solution, which was only one:

"I should just hire personal hairstylist."

I announced proudly and with some gel, I started fixing my hair.

--

After wearing my suit, I headed downstairs to the kitchen. I noticed that my maid had already prepared breakfast for me, but I wasn't hungry and if I ate it there was a possibility that I would arrive late at work.

"Your breakfast is ready Mr. Seo."

"Ah, not today Boyoung, I'm not hungry."

"And..."

She stopped, widening her eyes.

"And?"

I asked annoyed.

"What do you want me to do with all this food Mr. Seo?"

She asked calmly again, returning back to her neutral voice.

"Just...just throw it away I guess nobody is going to eat it anyways."

I answered naturally.

"As you please Mr. Seo."

"Is the limo ready?"

She nodded yes and I exited the house, heading to the parking.

--

"Good morning Mr. Seo."

My driver said as I entered the limo.

"Morning."

I made myself comfortable at the backseat. I opened one of my phones, the one I used for personal purposes and started to play games in order to kill some of boring time I was going to spend in this limousine.

"What could have possibly happen now and they want another stupid meeting?"

I thought angrily.

I clearly remembered that everything, every single little detail was discussed and planned at the last meeting we had. Everything was settled so what could they want now? That's what happens when people don't pay attention. I'm actually doing them a favor, for even agreeing to have another meeting. They should at least show some gratitude that I sacrificed some of my precious time for them. I looked outside the window.