Chapter 7

'Ring! Ring! Ring!' the alarm makes sound. Ash overslept. He got out his bed and saw that Gary was not in the tent.

'Where he would be?' he thought in his mind. Suddenly he realized that today was the last day of the camp. He freshens up and ran outside to the group.

On approaching, he saw some familiar adult standing, including Professor Oak and Gary's mother. His eyes then fall on the honey blonde hair girl. She was hugging a blue haired girl. An adult woman was standing near Serena. He walks towards her. Serena notices him.

"Hi Sinu." Serena says with a sad tone.

"You are going?" Ash asks with a saddened tone.

"Yeah." She replies.

"Hope we meet again." Ash says, extending hand. Serena sees the hand, then Ash's face. She didn't hesitate and just pulled Ash into a hard hug. Ash returns the hug without hesitation. Tears starts flowing from both of them. Finally Ash broke the hug and said," It's getting late now. You could be late."

"Bye Sinu."

"Bye Jhunnu"

Serena turns around and starts walking to her car. Suddenly she turned around and ran towards. She did a gentle kiss on Ash's cheek.

"That's for saving me Sinu. Thank you." She said and ran back to the car. She opens the door and before getting in, she turned to Ash.

"And Sinu, I love you!" She said while crying and gets inside the car.

Ash was just standing there dumbfounded. Finally he shouted," I LOVE YOU JHUNNU!"

Both Ash and Serena smiles the same time. The car starts moving and soon goes out of sight. Ash sighed and then said," I think the meeting of her was for only this time." He then lefts to his house.

Slowly the time passes. Both Ash and Serena never forgot about each other. They both tried to contact each other for thousand times, but always fail. They both told their mother about this. They also tried their best, but didn't pass. Serena and Ash started going to the school. Serena learned to play violin. She tried her best to play the same tune that Ash made for her. Ash everyday went to the same riverside and just sat there throughout the day, just wandering about Serena.

Slowly, the river water made its speed and vanished to work of Ash and Serena on the soil. And thus the name of Sinu and Jhunnu were just kept only in the mouths.

Will they meet again? Would their bond will be the one to do so.

Is it all written in the Diary of Life?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I WILL TELL THE TRUTH- I LITTERALLY CRIED WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER. (T_T)

STILL, NEW CHAPTER IS HERE READERS! (^_^)

Keep voting ;)

-Miheer ヾ(@⌒▽⌒@)ノ ヾ(@⌒▽⌒@)ノ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------