Chapter 1

Y/n's POV

"Peter c'mon I can't lose you," I spoke as dad carried him to where he was safer. "Dad, you have to save him okay? I can't lose him you know this." I was pleading for my dad to save Peter.

"Y/n I know I can't lose him either!" He snapped. "I'm sorry, I just don't know what I can do seeing as the headquarters is destroyed." He pointed to all the rock and debris from the building. He was right. He has nothing with him that can help him at the moment.

"Pete, why did you take 3 stones? You know that can kill you. All three of you could have easily took 2 stones each." I said, begging for an answer. Why would he do this?

"Because Y/n I wanted to make sure both Pepper and Tony lived. Each of us taking 2 couldn't guarantee that but me taking 3 did. So I did what I had to do to make sure you still had a family." He said clearly exhausted.

"Thank you for that but Pete I need you. I can't lose you. I need you more than anything because I love you Peter and I genuinely don't know what I would do without you. You're my rock, I got to you about everything and without you, I will feel like I have nothing even if I do have something it will feel like nothing because you wouldn't be there." I spoke as more tears began to stream down my face.

"Hey," He said reaching his hand up to cup my cheek and using his thumb to wipe away the tears. "I am going to hang on. I will be okay, okay? I am not going to give up." He said with a smile spreading across his face making me smile a little too. I leaned down and kissed him. Our foreheads were resting against each other 

"I love you," I said with my eyes closed and my hand resting on his cheek, our foreheads still in the same spot.

"I love you too."

A/n: Hey guys I hope you liked that chapter! I am trying really hard to stay consistent with this story. Seeing as I have a lot of free time right now due to the coronavirus and quarantine being absolutely boring that shouldn't be too hard but who knows? Haha. Let me know what you guys thought. See you next chapter