Chapter 6

Y/n's POV

I was slowly starting to wake up. I noticed I was laying on a couch now instead of my bed. It was weird but I didn't think much of it. I got up and wiped my eyes. I decided I should probably go change into sweat pants and clean off my messy makeup from the day before. 

Peter's POV

I was still sitting at the dining table trying to figure out why we were back here. I mean I am glad we are because it got me out of that basement but there has to be a reason for being here. After a little while, I heard Y/n grown and she stood up wiping her eyes trying to wake up. She looked exhausted, and she had dried mascara on her cheeks. Her eyes were bloodshot, she didn't look... Healthy. I did this to her. 

She hadn't noticed me and I don't think she noticed we were in the Real World again.

Y/n's POV

When I got to what I thought was my bedroom turns out it wasn't. I was standing in the same bedroom I slept in when I was in the Real World. Why am I back here? The last time I was here I got to choose to come, I didn't choose to come back here. 

Before I went downstairs to look around a see if I was the only one here I decided to change out of this uncomfortable dress and wash my face. When I was done cleaning up I threw my hair up into a messy bun and made my way down the hallway towards... Peter's room. I went into his room and looked around seeing if he was here. He wasn't in his room so I decided to go down to the kitchen. As I entered the kitchen I saw someone sitting at the dining table... Peter.

He turned around when he heard me enter the room. We made eye contact and stayed silent.

"Y/n I can explain," Peter said standing up and walking closer to me. 

"Peter I don't want to hear it," I said turning around and starting to walk away but Peter grabbed my hand and spun me around so that way I was facing him. 

"Y/n please just let me explain." He pleaded. "Fine," I gave in. "Explain," I said bitterly.

"I didn't want to do what I did. That night when you went to the bathroom some man sat down in your spot, I was confused but then he threatened me. He said if I didn't stay away from you and Tony he would hurt you. I couldn't let that happen. He said I had to cut off all ties with you guys that night and if not he would kill you. I wasn't going to let that happen, so I cut off ties with you. I promise I didn't want to Y/n I love you more than you know and it hurt like hell to let you go but I did it to protect you," He explained. It finally made sense. That night he kept saying he loves me but he had to let me go.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked squeezing his hand. "I couldn't. He said if he found out that I told you he wouldn't hesitate to kill you and Tony," The person in the woods watching us... "You knew he was in the woods watching us didn't you?" I asked, finally putting the pieces together. "Yeah... I love you, Y/n. I never wanted to hurt you." He said I could tell he meant it. He had tears pooling in his eyes and so did I.

"Peter, you should have told me," I said placing my hands on the sides of his face wiping away the tears that began to fall. "Hey, don't cry," I said wiping away each tear. He closed his eyes and held onto my wrists. "I'm so sorry," He broke down, he fell to the floor, in my arms, crying. "Hey," I said wrapping my arms around him trying to comfort him. "It's okay. You were trying to protect me," I said running my hands through his hair to calm him down. 

Once he started to catch his breath and calm down, he looked up at me. "Thank you," I responded by kissing him. "I missed you," I whispered. "I missed you too." He said slightly smiling. "Y/n what if he finds out we are together?" He said, scared. "We will figure that out when we get there. Right now we are in the Real World they can't hurt us." I said smiling at him.

"About that, we should probably figure out why we are here," He said standing up and then helping me up. "Should we go talk to Robert and Tom?" I asked, maybe they might think of a reason as to why we are here." I explained. "Good idea, but first..." He trailed off before I knew it he picked me up and ran to my bedroom. He threw me on the bed and started tickling me. 

"Ahhh, Pet- Stop-" I yelled laughing too much. "Pet- Stop IT!" I screamed laughing even more. "Magic words." He said simply. "PLEASE" "Wrong." He said laughing at me. "I love you!" I yelled out quickly. "Ding ding ding." He said as he stopped tickling me. "That was mean," I said turning away from him pouting.

"Come here," He said, but I didn't move. I could hear him start to walk over to the side of the bed I was looking at. He opened his arms waiting for a hug. "No," I was pouting still. "You are such a 4-year-old," He said chuckling. "Magic words," I said mocking him.

"I love you." He said so simply. I moved across the bed on my knees, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I love you too," I said kissing him softly.