Chapter 12

the plan is in motion

peters pov

y/n and i were out on a walk mine you it's now about 3 in the morning. we were walking down the not as busy roads here in california. it seemed like the world was quiet and everything was at peace. (clearly that isn't the case here in the real world... damn corona) it was really nice. when we get back home i'm definitely taking y/n on a midnight stroll and one that isn't willingly putting her in danger.

we were walking down the street where the restaurant was, there were quite a few ally's down this road. dark and mysterious they just looked like danger. you would have to be a complete idiot to choose to walk down one of these ally's especially at night.

as we walked further down the street we passed by the restaurant, it wasn't until we walked about 3 more blocks down that everything really started hitting me. something wasn't right which means... he's here.

"y/n." i whispered as i squeezed her hand a little, signifying that i was getting anxious.

"it's okay." she mouthed to me assuring me everything would be okay once this is over. i smiled lightly at her squeezing her hand once more and then she was yanked out of my grip a gasp leaving her mouth as it happened. I quickly went to grab her hand but I was too late. There stood the same guy from the other night holding my girlfriend in his arms with a gun to her head... again.

I could feel as my heart started to race and the sweat started to gather on my forehead and my hands. I need to calm down. We are the ones in control right now. I am in control.

"Cmon man. I'm the one you want not her." I said sticking to the plan. I got this.

"Well peter I believe you broke our deal. Our deal was you leave the Starks alone, and not to say anything or I would go after the people you love, well peter you failed that test you told Miss Y/L here what's going on and I just think I just stick to what I said now shouldn't I." He's getting on my last nerve but I make sure not to completely lose my shit.

"Why do you want peter away from my dad and I so badly?" Y/n asked. That wasn't apart of the plan but I can tell it's eating her alive not knowing why he wants me away from them.

"If you must know..."