Chapter 7

Y/n's POV

Peter and I decided to text Robert letting him know we are back and wondering if we could meet up. He gave us the directions to his house and told us to come over so we could all catch up and hopefully find out why we are here. Robert said Tom would head over as well.

When we arrived at Robert's house Peter rang the doorbell and Robert answered he told us to come in and he gave us hugs. "It's good to see you, Robert," Peter said. "Yeah we missed you," I said as it was my turn to hug him. "I missed you guys too," Robert said with a big smile on his face. 

"If you don't mind me asking, why are you guys back?" He asked as he led us into his living room. "We actually wanted to talk to you about that," Peter said sitting down on the couch. I sat next to him and watched as Robert became confused. "We don't know why we are here. We were wondering if you might have any idea?" I said as more of a question rather than a statement. 

"Well I mean all I know is you guys changed the ending of Endgame. I'm not sure why you guys are back," He said unsure. "Tom might know something. We can ask him when he gets here, if you want," He suggested. "Yeah, that's a good idea. Thank you, Robert," I said.

About 10 minutes later Tom had arrived. "Heyyyy. Look who finally decided to show up," I said teasing him as he walked through the door. "Nice to see you too Y/n," He said as he came over and gave me a hug. "I missed you guy," He said as he walked over to Peter to give him the classic 'bro' hug. "Hey man," Peter said. "I still find it really weird how we look the exact same," Tom said laughing making us all laugh. 

"What are you guys doing here?" He asked. "We aren't sure," I said as if it was obvious. 

About an hour later

Peter's POV

I had thought of a possible reason for us being here...

The guy who threatened me.