Chapter 8

Y/n's POV

Peter had asked me if he could talk to me alone for a minute. Of course, I said yes. We walked over to one of the many hallways in Robert's house. 

"What's up?" I asked with a smile on my face. "I think I may know the reason we are here," He said. He sounded a bit terrified it was like he didn't want to be right. 

"Who?" I asked sounding a bit more concerned. "Okay, I think it's the guy who kidnapped me," He trailed off.

"YOU WERE KIDNAPPED?!" I practically screamed. Why didn't he tell me this...

"Oh yeah about that. When I was going to get into my car to leave your house that night I was kidnapped. I was in some dark basement but then I was here," He quickly explained. "Anyways, what if he is the reason we are here?" Not going to lie he was on to something. It made sense.

"What if he sent us here to see if I kept my end of the deal, to make sure I wouldn't tell you even if we thought we were in the clear... What if he's here?" He said sounding more and more worried with each word he spoke. "Do you think that's possible? I mean you, my dad, and I are the only ones who have been able to come here. That can't be possible...

"I mean it's not that far of a stretch, we only know that you, your dad and I have traveled here because we look exactly like Tom, Robert, and the other Y/n, but for all, we know there could be other people who have traveled here and we just don't know it because they may not look like anyone here..." He explained. I mean it made sense, after that explanation it doesn't seem like that far of a stretch. 

"Peter, if what you are saying is true that means that not only am I in danger but my dad and you are both in danger," I said as the worry grew more and more audible in my voice. "No, Y/n. I am not going to let anything happen to you or your dad." He said quickly as he saw the tears start to gather in my eyes.

As one tear began to fall he cupped my cheeks and wiped the tears away as he looked me in the eyes. "Nothing is going to happen to you Y/n." He said sternly my guess is to make me believe him. "Peter I'm not worried about me. I'm worried about you," I said as I rested my head against his chest and wrapped my arms around his torso. 

"I will be okay, and I will make sure both you and Tony are okay as well." He said hugging me tighter. "I'm sorry," I said as a couple more tears fell from my eyes and onto Peter's chest. "For what?" He asked pulling me away from his chest, holding my hands, and looking me in my eyes. "I feel like I'm always crying haha. It's probably really annoying," I said giggling a little as I wiped away the last few tears to fall.

Peter grabbed the sides of my head and kissed my forehead, and then proceeded to pull me in for another hug. "Baby it's okay. We have been through a lot. It's okay to cry," He said resting his chin on top of my head as he ran his fingers through my hair. "I love you," I said, "And I love you."

An hour later (after explaining the situation to Robert and Tom) 

"We need a plan," I said pointing out the obvious, and with that, we started to plan everything out.