Chapter 3

Y/n's POV

When I woke up my head was still resting on Peter's chest, just like it was when we started the movie. I noticed the tv had been turned off, dad must've come in and turned it off. I moved my head so I was now looking up at Peter his eyes were still closed as he was sleeping soundly. His hand still rested in my hair from when he was playing with it during the movie moments before we both fell asleep. 

"Peter," I whispered rubbing my thumb under his eye trying to get him to wake up. He groaned and stretched slightly but then acted like he was sleeping again. "5 more minutes," He said tiredly as he ran his hands through my hair again. I sat up slightly and then leaned down and kissed him gently.

"Did that wake you up?" I asked still leaned over on him, smirking slightly. He smiled a little with his eyes still closed. "I don't know." He said, lifting his head a little so he could kiss me again.

The kiss was getting more heated and soon enough he was on top of me. Taking full control, which was pretty hot not going to lie. 

After an hour. We had finished... (A/N: I will never write the process of what happened, I am sorry but I can't it's too weird.)

Peter just took my virginity... I mean I didn't doubt he would but the fact that this was our first time in a solid 2 years of dating, kind of blows my mind. 

We should do something today I said resting my chin on Peter's chest, seeing as I was on top of him.

"I think going for a walk is going to be the most Tony will let me do outside of the house." He said laughing while he looked down at me.

"Okay, then let's go on a walk. Let's get out of the house," I begged as I stood up off the bed to get dressed. I could feel Peter's eyes lingering on me as I walked away from the bed. "Peter stop staring and get dressed," I said laughing at him as I watched his cheeks turn bright pink.

"We should walk around the lake," I suggested to Peter.

"Yeah, sounds like a plan." He said as he finished getting dressed and hugged me from behind while I was fixing my hair. "I love you." He said kissing the top of my head. "I love you too."

"Dad, can Peter and I go walk around the lake? We are tired of being stuck inside." I said a little too cheerful. 

"Why are you so happy?" Dad asked. 

"No reason," I said with a smile. "So can we go? Please." I begged.

"Yeah sure. Go have fun kids." He said laughing because he could clearly see how happy I was.

"C'mon Pete," I said grabbing his hand running out the front door. I  was clearly happy for obvious reason but Peter had to be Peter and ask.

"Why are you so happy, sunshine?" I smiled at the nickname. 

"Obvious reasons Parker," I said and left it at that. 

We had begun our walk around the lake and it was peaceful. I was holding Peter's hand, our arms swing back and forth as we walked around the lake. I noticed Peter had stopped walking, I was still holding his hand but I was now standing a little more in front of him. My back was facing him and that's when I felt him tug on my arms causing me to spin and fall into his arms. Both of my hands resting on his chest. "Hi," I said softly looking into his eyes. God, those eyes make me melt every time I look at them.

"Hey." He said smiling at me. "You can swim, right?" He asking with an evil smirk on his face.

"Yeah, wh-" Before I could finish my question, he wrapped his arm around my waist tightly and jumped... Right into the lake. "Peter!" I yelled as I kept y head above the word wiping my eyes. 

"Yes?" He said swimming over to me grabbing me by waist causing me to wrap my legs around his waist. "Dick move," I said as I kissed him. Truth is, I can't be mad at Peter. Even if he did just throw me into a lake when I was fully clothed. I just can't be mad at him. "Seems like you liked it." He said, "No. I just can't be mad at you." I said cupping his cheeks in mine and then kissing him again. 

"Can we get out though? I am cold." I said as my teeth clattered. To be honest it was a nice day out probably mid 70's but the water was still cold so that didn't help.

"Yes, we can. I took my hoodie off so you can wear it. It's sitting on the rock up there." He pointed to a rock where is beloved hoodie sat. "Thank you," I said as I sprinted up and quickly put on his hoodie. 

A couple weeks later

"Baby," I heard Peter call for me, I was in my closet changing. I walked out and saw him sitting on the edge of my bed. "We should go on a date tonight. We haven't been on one in so long I just figure it would be fun to finally go on a date again," He explained smiling at me as he stood up walking over to me. "I would love that. We have been stuck in this house for too long." I agreed. 

"Okay then it's settled, I am taking you on a date. Wear a fancy dress, we are going to a nice restaurant I will be wearing a tuxedo with a maroon tie if you would like to match." He winked at me and headed down to the living room.