Chapter 5

Peter's POV

Just as I was about to get into my car to leave Mr. Stark and Y/n an arm wrapped around me from behind, someone's hand over my mouth to keep from screaming. Are you kidding me right now?!

Just as I was about to elbow whoever the person was that was attacking me in the stomach I felt a hard punch to the side of my head and everything went black.

Y/n's POV

I was crying, a lot. Peter just broke me. The tears wouldn't stop flowing down my face and before I knew it I finally let the darkness consume me and I fell asleep. 

The next morning when I woke up I had an awful headache, and I felt... awful. My eyes were still bloodshot from crying so much and my cheeks stung were the tears once flowed. I decided to get up and go get some Advil, my hair was a mess and I was still in the same dress from last night. I didn't have enough energy to change. 

I went down to the kitchen and walked over to the cabinet that held all of our medicine. "Y/n? What are you doing?" I heard my dad from behind me. "Headache." I simply said and went back upstairs. I was surprised with my own actions I usually talk to my dad I have never given him one-word answers and then proceeded to just walk away, that just wasn't me, but then again Peter broke me and I am just not the same. 

The rest of the day I just locked myself in my room. I hadn't eaten all day and I finally just decided to go to sleep I didn't have enough energy to stay up. 

Peter's POV

When I woke up I was in a dark room. It seemed like I was in a basement, there were concrete walls and floors. I heard a voice coming closer to the door to the room I was in so I pretended I was still asleep. I could hear the door open and close and the voices got closer to me, but then it sounded like they were fading out until there was nothing left. 

I opened my eyes and I was in the same house I stayed in when I was in the Real World... How am I back here? Why am I back here? I didn't agree to come back. I looked around the room I was sitting at the dining room table, I looked over at the living room and there was Y/n sound asleep. Oh no.