Chapter 13

Peter's POV

I was completely taken aback by who was under the hood. What did we do to her? Why is she after the Starks and I? What is Liz Allen doing here?

"Liz?" I said, confused.

"Hello, Peter." She spoke with an evil smirk plastered on her face. 

"What are you doing? I thought we were friends." I said confused. Truth is we more like acquaintances. I mean we went to homecoming together but before that, we never really talked.  

"We were until I found out you are the reason my dads in prison." Great, she wants revenge for me putting her father, Vulture, in prison. Why does that involve Y/n and Tony though?

"Oh, so you want revenge. Liz, he was using dangerous weapons. ILLEGAL weapons. Let me remind you I also saved him from dying in a fire," I said trying to get her to rethink her decisions.

"Well thank you, Peter. Thank you for saving my dad from a fire. Yes, I want revenge. You put him in prison knowing he was my dad. You knew he was my dad yet you still did what you did so I figured I pay you back with just as much pain. Maybe more if I feel like it." She said with a sinister tone. Wow, she really is her father's daughter. NO, Peter, that's mean... Okay but she has a gun to my girlfriend's head. Whatever snap out of it.

"What do the Starks have to do with this?" I asked genuinely confused as to why she was bringing them into this. As I spoke I could see Tom and Robert in their positions I looked at them and very subtly shook my head telling them to wait. They nodded at me and stayed where they were until I give them the signal to continue

"Well, you took someone I love from me, I only find it fair to take someone from you. At first, I was going to take you, but then you broke our deal so I figured why not take Tony first, while you two were here, and then come get Y/n as well." What she said made me freeze and I watched as Y/n froze too she has her dad. Shit. 

"That's it," I said flinging my hand out shooting Y/n's side with a web pulling her towards me out of Liz's arms, I nodded at Robert and Tom and they grabbed her arms making her unable to move. Y/n walked out from behind me and straight up to Liz. "Where is my dad?" She asked in a demanding tone. Even I was a little intimidated. 

"In the same basement, Peter was in before he got here. All you have to do is find that basement." How the hell are we supposed to do that?! I don't even know how we get back home.

Shit.