Zusatzkapitel:Samu's love massages ❤

Ich kann ja nicht in jedem Kapitel SMS-Chats machen,deshalb gibt es dieses kleine "Zusatzkapitel",in denen die Nachrichten vorhanden sind.
Ps:Schaut auch bitte mal beim Klapptext nach,ich habe die Story vom Inhalt her geändert

"I miss you,when something really good happens,because you're the one I want to share it with.I miss you when something is troubling me because you´re the one who understands me so well.I miss you when I laugh and cry because you know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear.I miss you all the time but I miss you the most when I lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful times that we spent with each other for those were some of the best and most memorable times of my life"

"I don't want to hold this fucking pillow.I want to be holding you.It isn't as soft as your chest or rises and falls at a peaceful pace and it doesn't like the soft beat of your heart of moans my name and kisses my hair while asleep  or grips me tighter for more comfort or wraps itself around me of flutters it's yes as it takes in that I'm in it's arms or drags it's breath in my ear and it's just not fucking you and not what I want to be fucking holding"

"Oh my god.You don't understand how much I want to kiss you or watch movies with you or fall asleep with you or drink coffee with you or cuddle with you or hold your hand or go to amusement parks with you or bake with you.I want to do everything with you and it kills me to know that I cant't"

Jaja,ich weiß,sehr schnulzig aber ich finde,die passen eigentlich ganz gut zu der Situation:)
Ich habe sie natürlich nicht selber geschrieben,nur von den Originalen ein bisschen geändert.
Achja,vergesst nicht beim Klapptext zu schauen;) :*