장 1 • Auction

"Ladies & Gentlemen welcome to our famous International Prostitute auction event . Here, many businessmen have come from different countries just for buy their suitable slave . We welcome them from our bottom of the heart.
So, without waste of any more time we start our auction. And, today our main model is KIM TAEHYUNG.."

The host vigorously state through the microphone with bright smile and gesture his hand towards the red curtain behind him

5 minutes before:

The front part of the stage is covered with red curtain .. Behind the curtain there is a beautiful boy who's hands and legs tied with chain...

He is anxious to release himself like a bird who also want to get himself out from the cage... He vigorously shaking his hands and legs for little hope that it'll open and he'll release himself from this chain.. But , fortunate not on his side and that chains more keep their grip tightly on his fleshes

" Taehyung Baby!!"

That voice immediately stop the said name boy from his action and make him stiff on his position, he didn't turn his face to the man but he can hear steps gradually increasing to him and then suddenly his back hair pulled by that man

" What the hell are you doing?? Why are you ruining your makeup by your useless tears?? These shit won't work here ." That middle age man growl angrily and wipe them with disgust face..

"Leave me!! Bogum... neither ----" Taehyung said with anger face...

"Shut up!! You piece of shit, don't force me to do something cruel to with you, again.. Curtain will open soon and don't create any trouble.. " Bogum hold Tae's jaw harshly and rolled his eyes towards him and warn him...

Taehyung's eyes are puffy because of tears but inside the lava which is fuming are increasing by seconds

"You son of bitch, you'll rotten into hell. "

Slap!

Stain of five fingers immediately plastered on that golden skin face and more hot crystals flowing from those black shinning eyes.

",I said, just shut up !! And hell you'll see after this night " With that Bogum take out cream from his pocket and coating on that stain which is burning

"Represent yourself well!"
Bogum last time glare that vulnerable boy and vanish behind the door

And, after announcing host gesture to open the curtain and so it slowly slowly open and all light focus fell on him..

Taehyung's coudn't see anything clearly because of sudden light which is make his eyes flush white...

He couldn't see anyone except a few people infront of the stage who are looking at him with nasty, disgusting glance...

Everyone whispering among themselves about him and give him a terrible smirk...

Taehyung is wearing a Silky shirt which is made by without buttons..His upper body show infront of everyone ... And wear a chain which is start from neck to waist... lower body covered with tight silky pant...

 lower body covered with tight silky pant

"This is our top model Kim Taehyung ... His rate is more high than others .. His bid starts from 40 million won. " Host announced.

"50 million won!!"🗣

"65 million won!!" 🗣

"75 million won!!"🗣

Host started to count

"Wow!! 75 million won 1, 75 million won 2, 75 million ----."

"100 million won !!" 🗣

Taehyung become more anxious to listen this bid... because , he knows he's going to sell .... So, he was desperate to release himself from that chain ...

"Oh my God!! In my career,this is first time that a male prostitute's price high like that... Taehyung you're so lucky.. This price is said by Mr.Tailor who belong to the France..
So, 100 million won 1, 100 million won 2, 100 mil ------"

"999 million won!!"🗣

Everyone is shocked to listen this price from the back..

Hearing it, everyone look at back.. and, they saw a black shadow who are stand infront of the door and light focused his back....

 and, they saw a black shadow who are stand infront of the door and light focused his back

(Didn't get the perfect picture with my description, but it would be like it 😉 )

That guy came to the stage without wasting his time and lift on it...

His face was well understood in light..And, everyone is shocked and got up to see him...

Host immediately goes near to him and approached him

"S--sir!! Welcome... Please" Host stuttered

"I didn't come here to sit ... I want this boy ..."
That guy pointed his finger at Taehyung ...

"So, release him , Right now!!" Saying that,he immediately left that place and goes near to exit door...

The other big shoulders bodyguards release Taehyung from those chains and take him with them ...

Taehyung trying stops going and tries to get himself out from their hand ...

Taehyung literally begging from them

"Si -- sir !! Please leave me... I'm begging from you!!.. Please try to understand me...Si---"

Immediately, someone holds a handkerchief over his nose ....He loses his sense...

"Hello!! We're done ..Your prey will be in front of you soon ~~~~~~ yeah!! Don't worry, I'll be there too..
Okay..Bye.."

He hang up his phone and entered the car and sat down with his straight face , look at his watch..

Beside from car four bulky figure guys stopped infront of his car's door..

"Jimin sir!! Where does this boy sit on?? "

Jimin narrow his eyes towards the boy who's already pass out, Jimin look at front and instruct them

"Tied his hands and legs and put him on in the boot tunk"

According to his words, they tied him and put him in tunk ..

-------------