장 16 • Nuisance

After Taehyung and Jimin left, Jungkook went to his bedroom and locked himself inside..His gym room also located inside his bedroom..When he gets angry, he takes revenge most of his anger on the sand bag ....

Even , today it is not omitted ...but, today he is angry with himself , because he is completely confused in his emotions, feeling towards Taehyung.. Cause, he feels very weak which is unbearable for him...

His both hand knuckles are bloody and also he is drunk like bitch.. He is sitting on the dark black marble floor in dim shadowy room and one by one he finishes a beer bottles..

Jungkook heard the noise from outside but a particular familiar deep voice attract him the most which is more agonizing but appealing at the same time...

"Jungkook!! Jungkook!! Please open the door..." Taehyung worriedly call him, his voice like that his soul will be leave his body soon...

Jungkook covers his both of ears by his hands that he can't hear anyone calling.. His conscious mind not in himself now, but his subconscious mind instructed him something peculiar and he is listening to it..

Jungkook tries to get up with the bed and he succeed but his views now blurry and he also feel dizzy but that voice attract him and give him strength...

"Jungkook!! Ple---" Taehyung couldn't end his words and abruptly Jungkook open the door..

Everyone is bewilde to see Jungkook.. He's not a same mafia boss what everyone sees regular , his daunting eyes is enough to deliver them aggressive shivers.. Everyone frozen to see his terrifying face and his eyes is only focus on Taehyung..

Taehyung's eyes want to say something to Jungkook and also asks him what happens but, Jungkook doesn't offer him any time and he grabs his wrist tightly and pull him inside his room...

Jungkook lock the door and pinned Taehyung on the door and command towards the outsiders "Leave us!!!"

Taehyung doesn't say anything and he lock his eyes on the Jungkook who is not in himself..
Now, Jungkook look at Taehyung with his dominating eyes and his alcoholic breathe touch Taehyung's face dizzily..

Taehyung frown and cover his nose by palm because Jungkook's full body is covered by abhorrent smell..

Jungkook placed his one hand on the door and he chasing his face by his index finger seductively and goes to near Tae's ear "Why?"
Taehyung didn't offer any response because he's till confused and lock his eyes on Jungkook and observing his behaviors thoroughly...

Jungkook suddenly pull him closer to him by his thin waist , remove his hand from his nose and hold his chin and look up...
Instantaneously , Taehyung feel warm carven on his golden tanned neck .. He feels warm breathe on his neck and Taehyung squeeze Jungkook's back for more pleasure...

Jungkook passionately sucks Tae's neck and hot saliva connect his neck and Jungkook's lips seductively and leave purple hickeys , in the between he say " Why you come into my life??"

"I --ngghh- auhm !!" Taehyung want to give the answer but he can't say anything without moans...

Suddenly, Jungkook stop and throw him in the room and switch on the light... Taehyung stunned by his sudden reaction but at the same time amazed by his royalist room which is decorated by black furnitures...

Jungkook turned around his head towards Taehyung with burning eyes and his hanging hairs make his face more scary...

Jungkook goes near to Taehyung and hold him by his waist and again pinned him on the wall ...