장 9 • Curse

"Don't worry.. My Tae baby!! I'm always here for you."

Taehyung's first big mistake his first Boyfriend Park Bogum whom he loved with all his ...

Bogum was his home tutor when he was nineteen years old and he's eight years older than Taehyung ...

Yoongi and Taehyung both of them had no problem with this relationship ....

One day, Bogum called him in his house for extra study so, Taehyung went there without think anything...

Taehyung went there and Bogum started their study...

After during 1hour study, Bogum got up and brought glass of cold drinks on tray...

Taehyung was so happy that he had so much caring, loving boyfriend.. without waste any time he believed him and drank it..

Then slowly slowly his vision become blur...

"Bogum!! What happened?? Why look at everything blurry ??" Taehyung extend his hands and whined...

Bogum immediately come near to him and sit beside him and touched his thigh and his face said
"Baby!! What are you saying?? "

Taehyung didn't feel well and he felt dizzy..

"Please --- please call Yoongi hyung!! I want to go house.." Taehyung's head aches and he hold his bitchy head ..

Bogum lift him up and went to the bedroom and put him on bed and remove his shirts buttons..

Taehyung removed his hands and tried to got up but failed because he was completely drunk...

"Bog --Bogum !!! Wh --what are you doing??" Taehyung tried to see his boyfriend clearly and rubbed his eyes..

"Baby!! Today we will have sex.." Bogum remove his shirt and pant...

Taehyung know what is sex because at that age is casual to know about it..But, Taehyung is not prepare for it and he didn't want any relationship which is depend on only sex ...

Taehyung couldn't pronounced at that time properly...

"N--no I-- d---n't waaaaannn"

Taehyung lost his sense...

Bogum said "You don't want but I want to fuck you.. Baby!!"

Then, he took off his clothes and also himself...

Then, he started his dirty fucking game with him..Bogum is literally wild bitchy monster and he fucked Taehyung untill when he didn't bleed...

Bogum is such a tricky asshole he was shoot their video when he fucked him..

Bogum started black mail him about that video that he'll release it on social media and made poster of it and spreaded it in his university...

This is how he called Taehyung at home and continues to do so with him..

Taehyung didn't dare tell his hyung about it..So, they played a fake drama infront of world as a good mates...

Taehyung was breaking from inside and crushing like glass ..Because, he didn't want this bitchy life.. He wanted a pure ,real love... But, he failed to found it

During eight months, Bogum tortured on Taehyung and atlast when he got bored with him..

One day , in Yoongi's absence, Bogum sold Taehyung to the Seoul Prostitute auction committee...

Taehyung's life became curse only for Park Bogum..
--------------------------------

Taehyung got hurt,pain all type of trouble from his childhood...He faced every difficult things in his life, So,he wanted pure love... But, he failed.. Taehyung now fragile..his heart is fragile and he knows very well that no one can't join it..Because,in this world pure love does not exist..

Jungkook lost in his pleasure and Taehyung lost in pain...

After some thrusting , Jungkook finally coming and puts his load in Taehyung

Jungkook clean himself with tissue and Taehyung bitchily tired and he fall on bed and take heavy breathing..

"I want my lunch in 5 minutes" Jungkook ordered Taehyung bitterly and goes to bathroom..

Taehyung doesn't know how he'll be could do it but he have to do it... Taehyung got up from bed with his shaking legs... His ass is literally crashed and poisoning aches teasing in his lower portion..

Taehyung wear his clothes and Jungkook didn't give him time to clean himself.. But, Taehyung has no choice ...

He leaves the room walking in the hallway of mansion like zombie and he supports himself on wall..

Only, Taehyung knows his stomach, ass and his lower part are aching terribly...

Suddenly, he faced Jimin in the middle of the hallway
Jimin looks at Taehyung top to bottom and he understand that Taehyung is not in a good position and his room is quite away from it..
So, he take him to his room and give him chair for sit but Taehyung deny it

"Thanks for your kindness ,but I can't sit on it because --- because " Taehyung hesitately and ashamedly stuttered ..Taehyung can't complete the sentence ..

Most of the mafias are stone hearted, ruthless like Jeon Jungkook but some of the mafia are quite soft from the inside and Jimin is among them..And, he also knows that his younger brother is very tough and rough in all the directions,whether it's business deal or sex ...

Jimin understand what Taehyung wants to say to him..So, he bring a sponge pillow and put it on chair and gesture "Hope!! Now, you can"

Taehyung nodded and sit on it but sponge also give him pain.. But, he tried to endure this also because he know that he has to tolerate such pain almost daily now..

Jimin called Jin and Eunwoo to bring Taehyung to his room...

Jimin give him a glass of water and painkiller tablet and Taehyung ashamedly take it..

"Sir!! I have to go now, Jk told me to take his lunch in his office room within five minutes ..I should----"
Taehyung look at clock and worriedly said Jimin..

"Don't worry!! I already sent his lunch in his room...And don't call me sir or master!! you can call me Jimin .."

Taehyung nodded his words...

At that time, Jin and Eunwoo both of them present there...

"Taehyung!! Are you okay??" Jin worriedly asked and fowards towards him and Eunwoo also...

Then, they both of them help Taehyung to get him up ...

Taehyung looks at Jimin and wished him "Thank you!! Jimin for help.."

Then, they left

-------------------------------------

"Such a rude demon !!" Jin angrily said to Taehyung ..

Taehyung in the bathroom to busy to clean himself and Jin sit on the bed in Taehyung's room and Eunwoo is not there ,he is in his room because Jin told him to keep away from this .

Then, Taehyung got out from the bathroom and sit beside him...

"Hyung!! I'm tired!! Don't say anything about him right now..."

Jin rubbed his back and said
"Rest now!!!"

Taehyung lied on bed and observed the celling

Hyung!! Where are you.. I miss you fuckingly .You don't know how much has happened in my life these days ..

Then, he closes his eyes slowly slowly.

--------------