장 10 • Perplexity

In Gwangju:

"Yoongi!! Hope he is well??" A middle aged man asks Yoongi who's sit beside him on couch

Yoongi nods and middle aged man says again " We both are alaways thinking about him"

Yoongi goes near to him and grabbed his hand "He's well Sir!! Don't worry..You have trusted me for so long then keep it for a while"

Middle age man's eyes filled with water..

"You're like our elder son Min !! Please keep him safe always .. In the world you're the only one who knows our real identity and trusted person .." Yoongi nodded his words seriously..

From the another sight a beautiful middle age lady came with tray and placed it on the table..

"Gimbap are ready!!" Middle age Lady
gives a cute smile but that smile is fake it's proved from her shining eyes.

Yoongi looks at her and says "Ma'am, please don't give us your fake smile because your pain is rolled down from your eyes.." Lady finally has broken down by tears..

Yoongi hugged her and clam her down and took a gimbap and fed her..

"Stop!! Crying...please smile for once !! I can't leave this place with your tears" They both wiped their tears and give a little smile

Yoongi feed that man too

"For me???" Yoongi asked with childish voice and open his mouth

Both of them laughing on hin and also feed him together ...

-------------------------------------

It's almost 8 days that Taehyung lived in this dark, tomb-like mansion or devil cave..But, in this cave there is a little ray of humanity that may have kept him alive for these days..

Today,Taehyung is very happy because that Jungkook went to the Busan for a business deal for 5 days with Namjoon..Today is 3rd day, he making his favorite dish Japchae for everyone including Jimin..

His favorite hobby is cooking. Whenever he is very keen or happy,that time kitchen is his favorite place to express his happiness, that time vegetables, untensils becomes his friends..In his university he doesn't has many friends because of his status.. He's always alone in his outside and inside...

"Ummmm!! Very tasty -- Taehyung!! You're really wonderful chef!!" Jimin praises him ..

Jimin, Taehyung , Jin all together sitting on the hall room and eating ...
Eunwoo is not there because he is in room and doing his homework which is given by Taehyung..

"Taehyung!According to my information, you lived with your hyung like me and Jungkook.." Jimin eating japchae and asks Taehyung with interested tone..

Taehyung nods and said lower tone"Yes!! When , I was three years old , I lived with him... He's not only my hyung, he's like my father and mother.. I love him so much"

"Great!! What's his name??" Jimin just pick up the water glass for drink but glass fell down from his hand when he heard his name only..

Jimin immediately, asks "Again, What is his name??"

Jimin's reaction is so weird for them and Taehyung ask"what happened?? Why are you shocked to ------"

Jimin doesn't complete his sentence and asked his name but this time with furious tone..

"M - Min Yoongi"

Jimin listen it again and now, he lost in his thought

T-Taehyung !! Yoongi's brother..
My Yoongi's younger brother , How?? His surname and Yoongi's surname are different..

In this side , Taehyung doesn't understand what's going on , So he calling Jimin but he drowned in his thought and Taehyung shaking him and finally he back to reality from his thought..

"What happened?? Jimin ??" Taehyung frown to see elder's reaction

Jimin shaking his head and said "Nothing!! but I have another question??"
Jimin doubtly ask younger who nods his head

"Your surname and your brother surname are not same, Right???"

"Yoongi hyung is not my own brother but he is my everything.. Actually---"
Then, Taehyung speak out his and his hyung's story to the Jimin who's listening it carefully

"My hyung is literally awesome, but now, If he found out about my condition, he would be broken.." Taehyung can't control his tears..

Jimin nods his words seriously..
"It's really painful!! Your brother is as good as you .. proud of you!!" Jimin goes to Taehyung and hugged him

Taehyung give a cute smile and goes to Jin "Jin hyung!! What happened today you're off.."

Jimin look at his phone and say " He's worries about his husband !! Whenever he goes out for work, his face becomes like this .."

Taehyung giggles cutely , Jin glare at him and Taehyung and Jimin also burst into laugh..

Taehyung then get up and turned back towards the kitchen but one question is stop his feet and then
"Jimin!! If you don't mind can I ask you something??" Taehyung utterly ask him..Taehyung knows very well that his question may trouble him in the future , but he's so much desperate for ask..

"Yes!!" Jimin constantly looks at phone and don't notice Taehyung

Then, he finally ask him with guts
"You are like pure heart person .. Then, why your younger brother Jk like monster who are merciless, ruthless , stone hearted?? Sorry but Your brother is full of arrogance and ego " Taehyung utterly said

Jin immediately put his hand on his shoulder , shockley

Taehyung look at him and notice his sweats "What happened?? Jin hyung why are you sweating like this??"

Then, Taehyung heard something from his back but it's sound from phone..

Taehyung turned around and notice a phone in Jimin's hand and it's in speaker ...

"What did you say??
Merciless, ruthless,
and what??
Yaa ego..Ha!!."

The whole place become silence after heard Jungkook's furious voice through the call

And, at the last

" I'm on the way!!"

Having hearing it from Jungkook, Taehyung become numb on his place and now literally crushing his shitty mouth which is really problematic

"Jk!! I'm so--" Jungkook didn't spare him a time to apologise which signal that mafia boss now is really furious

Jimin look at him with tensed face and said "Taehyung ,you could tell me earlier that you would talk to about Jungkook..He called me and at that time you started talking about him .."

Taehyung want to cut his tongue for too talktive at bad time ...

But, Jimin is more tensed about Yoongi ..He has to talk with him about Taehyung.. So,he immediately goes to his room..

-----------------