장 34 • Forever & ever

Jungkook , Jimin , Namjoon and Hoseok both members runs towards the direction which Moonbin pointed.They can't control their horrific emotions which is haunting them .. Many negetive thoughts shooting in their mind..

Jungkook now in his mix emotions, his heart beating is thrice because he's terrified to lose his love , he won't endure to lose his only love, his Taehyung..
He , suddenly stop in his track and grabbed his left chest , he can't imagine his life without Taehyung , To lose Taehyung is making him too anxious , to see Jungkook in that condition rest members also stop in their track

"Jungkook , calm down !! Taehyung is okay!!! Don't think any negetive thing..." Jimin calm his brother who's gulping ..

But, they know words won't satisfy his anxiousness , they again starts runs towards Jungkook's office...

They finally reached but the aura of the surrounding is too awkward with pin drop silent which is make them inappropriately frazzled ...
They entered the room and notice how the room so much messy , whole floor covers with scattering pieces of glasses, couches, sofas are flip off and after that their eyes lands on a horrendous view

Three familiar figures lie on the ground...

Four figures halt on their positions... Each of them don't know what to do because they feel paralyzed.. between them only one person whisper silently

"J - Jin!!!" Voice owner none other than his husband Namjoon who's looking terrified because he couldn't imagine this things..

Namjoon runs towards his husband and kneel down infront of his husband and take his head on his lap and calling him "JIN!!! JIN!! WAKE UP!!!"

But, no response come ... Namjoon's tears are falling down uncontrollably , he can't see his lovely husband in that position!!! He shaking him but nothing came..

Namjoon till calling to wish that if his Jin will wake up.. He's trembling because of lose his Jin ,he can't lose him , he can't... He shaking him
But !!!!!

Jungkook walk towards them and located himself infront of his lover's parents ..Jimin come and placed his hand on his shoulder because they know more things , they have to faced...

"It's all over !! Over!!" Suddenly, a voice come behind them and they recognise the voice and immediately look at back and they widden their eyes to see his condition..

He's full cover with blood and he continuosly look at his hand which is covered with blood..

Jungkook immediately goes near to him and kneel down Infront of him ,and try to touch his hand but Taehyung yank his hand from him

"NO!! DON'T TOUCH ME!!!!! I COULDN'T SAVE THEM!! COULDN'T" Taehyung mumble maniacally

Jungkook understand what happened and that more terrified him , He again try to touch him but Taehyung again yank it and still chanting 'I couldn't save them'.