장 4 • Abuse

Taehyung got a job in the Bar through his brother Yoongi.. So, in morning he went to University and at night worked in the bar as Waiter boy..

All guys, liked Taehyung and liked his work.. He is also very attractive, His best attraction is , he can manage all the situation very smoothly..

One day, Jk came to the bar with his Italian client. They already booked a luxurious room for them..That day, It was Tae's responsibility to provide drinks to them.. Cause, everybody knows Jk very well except Taehyung.. So, everybody gave him that responsibility.. Even, that day Yoongi wasn't present there,he went out Gwangju for a few days...

That day, The Bar was closed. Because, JK doesn't like any interruption in the meeting..The exact time , they entered the bar and sat in the meeting..

JK called waiter to fetched the drinks..

Taehyung went there with drinks and put it on the table.. One side of the table is filled with white powder boxes.
Taehyung folded his knees in front of table and was pouring drinks into a glass and distributed to the guests...

That Blonde hair Italian client kept his eyes on Taehyung since when he entered the room.. And , Jk was busy to saw the file. So, he didn't notice it.. Then, a phone call came and he went outside to pick it up..

That Blonde hair guy touched Taehyung's hand when he gave alcohol filled glass towards him.. Taehyung immediately looked at him and he saw that he looked at him with nasty glance..

Taehyung tried to remove his hand from that man..in the mean time the glass of alcohol dropped over his shirt of that guy..

Blonde hair guy immediately got up and rolled his eyes and looked at Taehyung...

"I - I'm sorry !! Sir... I didn't want to do that.. I apologized !!" Taehyung stutteredely and worriedly tried to clean the pant with tissue papers..

Blonde guy hold his both of hands and got him up and touched him seductively and said in Italian

" Figura perfetta!  "

Taehyung coudn't understand what did he said and he felt unstable by his touch.

In bar , most of people behave a little weird but, he could manage it..But, today Taehyung couldn't manage it because this man want another things.

"Sir!! Excuse me!!" Taehyung succeeded to remove himself from the Blonde Italian guy and went to the exit door as soon as possible..

But, Blonde guy forcefully hugging him from behind..He started kiss Tae from his back neck and hold his thin tummy. Taehyung tried to released himself ..

Jk entered the room at that moment saw them together at that position.. He didn't give any reaction..

Blonde guy immediately removed him when he saw JK.. and gave him excuse

" JK!! Who is this boy?? He was trying to encouraged me to fucked him"

Taehyung was shocked to heard that excuse and he looked at Jungkook with blank face...

"Sir !! He is lying .. He is trying to molested me.." Taehyung pointed his finger towards that pervert blonde hair..

"You can go, now!! We'll talk to you later" Jungkook told the Italian client.

Blonde hair left the place and little glanced towards the Taehyung...
Jungkook forwarded his steps towards the Taehyung and little leaned to him and said

"This is not prostitute club!! This is bar.. If,you want to this things then go and joined the prostitute clubs.. And you'll be very famous there .."

Taehyung back forward and looked at Jk with disgusted look and tried to give him a slap but Jungkook hold his wrist and stopped him..

"Don't you dare do it !! You don't know who am I..." Jungkook said firmly and warned him furiously...

"You know, You're a big pervert!! I don't care who the hell is you " Taehyung snatched his hand from him and raised his voice towards him and left the place..

JK didn't say anything there ,he got out the phone and made a phone call...

"I don't have all day!!" Jungkook sternly affirm the boy who's trembling and tears are rolling uncontrollably

" 'Yes Or No' !!!" Jungkook firmly ask and get up from his seat and seat on couch and put cigarette between his two fingers..

Taehyung don't know what do cause his whole life is dependent on these two words ' Yes' or 'No' 

If, he reject mafia boss's offer then he has to spend his whole life without his dignity , without his will where everyone will see him only for his body and he rather willing to die than do that

So, he forcefully state his answer
"Yes!!"

This answer only for his hyung ,If  he able to meet him again ..

Taehyung can't keep his tears in his eyes and looked at down and tears rolling down on his face..

"I'm ready to do all things. All things.."
Hearing the answer from Taehyung, Jungkook give a devil smirk and drop the cigarette and step on it

Now, the real game will start you bloody idiot.

Jungkook called Eunwoo to bring Tae back to his room and to explain his work.

Eunwoo walking on hall and behind Taehyung take small steps with swallow eyes and head down

Eunwoo is younger than him but his surroundings make him strong at that young age

"What's your name?" Eunwoo break the silence between them and look back  the person who's look like lost puppy

"Kim Taehyung!!"

Eunwoo nods and again start walking

"I'm Cha Eunwoo !"

Taehyung look at him and notice the boy perfectly that he's so young and baby face

Both of them reach infront of Taehyung's room

"You are so young why are you here?? Surely, your boss has forced you to stay here, just like me.." Taehyung state with hatred expression

"No - no!!Not at all. I'm staying here for another reason.. I'll tell you later.
Now, you take rest.. Call me if you need anything. I'm in the room next to you." Eunwoo point him beside his room

Taehyung nods and enter his room and walk towards the bed and fell his body on it and closed his eyes only to clarify that this all things are nightmare...

----------