장 12 • Thaw

Everyone are very worried because today is the day of Jungkook's return..

But, they all have different reasons for worrying ..Some people worry that their smile , their little freedom will go away again...
Some people or staffs are thinking of him because whenever he comes back from outside he gets bruises on his body... And, he is so much stubborn he didn't want to go to the doctor... He hate doctors because of his particular reason..

Jungkook is hot tempered man,he doesn't tolerate a little mistake ,he alaways want perfect or he's a psycho perfectmaniac .. So, most of his dealings ended up being violent.. Everytime , he always own all deals without interruption because after got that deal he killed that dealer..

In this world , Jungkook is not afraid of anyone or anything , he doesn't bow his head in front of anyone or anything ..

------------------------

Taehyung in the kitchen , he is making breakfast for everyone.. His face is blank, no expression on his adorable face...Jin understand his situation because he noticed that his hands are shaking and sweat chasing from his forehead...

Blonde boy knows that the best way to control himself is to immerse in cooking cause it's his favorite thing..

Everything stops as before the storm comes , the condition of the mansion has become so, No one is smiling, everyone's face is blank. Those five days were different from other days because Taehyung took the responsibility of rejoice , fun.. But, today is not because demon is coming back in his cave..

Suddenly , the sound of a rushing car stopped in front of the house and the horn of that car warns everyone that the time limit of freedom has gone and their scary life has begun this time again ...

Sound of the horn give shivers to Taehyung and automatically his hand stopped..

Everyone goes to near the giant door and stand row by row to welcome him...

Guards open the door and everyone look at the outside and see Jungkook and his left hand is covered with blood.. His white shirt transferred in red colour by his blood. He entered inside by support of Namjoon's shoulder..

Immediately, Jin goes near to him and help him to go his room but he refused because he wants to go his office room, so they go towards that room..

Taehyung look at him with blank face because he doesn't understand which expression will be fit in his face right at that time..He should be happy to see Jungkook's condition or should be mercy towards him.. Because ,he can't see anyone in hurt and he's all time merciful to everyone whether that person his enemy... Of course, he feels little pain for him..

Blonde Taehyung made soup for him and goes to his room.. Jin and Namjoon in their room because Namjoon also got hurt and Jin healing his bruises..

Taehyung enters the room without knocking because Jungkook said him at the first day that he hasn't knocked the door.. Taehyung look at Jungkook who sit on the couch and tried to healing his hand, but he failed because he can't moving his another hand because that hand also hurt ..

Taehyung immediately goes towards him and put that tray on the table and grabbed ointment from Jungkook's hand and sit infront of him by his knees..

"Wh-what the fuck?? Why are you here? I'm not asked you to come here"
Jungkook utterly asks him but Taehyung doesn't respond his any questions and focus on his wounds..