장 33 • Apprehension

"JIMIN!!!" Jungkook shouting his brother's name who's missing from the room..

Everyone become panick accept Taehyung because he couldn't solve any riddles , Jungkook's words like string stabs..

Jungkook take out his gun and firing one time to attend everyone's attention and instruct them
"Spread the whole , Seoul..We have to find Jimin in any cause.. Take your weapons with everyone!! "

After, that he returns to his room to inform his member that they have to find Jimin...

He enters and his eyes first capture to Taehyung who's look at ground and tears roll down from his eyes..

"How it would be possible?? Jimin is married but he still date my hyung... How could this man your brother, Jungkook??" Taehyung frustratedely grabbed his hair and spit his words to Jungkook in his one breath

Jungkook walk to him and hold by shoulder and calm him down "Everything will be okay!!"

Taehyung look at him with disbelief expression "First, take my hyung safely infront me, Jungkook !! Then everything will be okay.. I'm so tired of lying , now I only want to hear truth!!"

Jungkook feel guilty because he didn't
say anything to him , he kneel down infront of him and intertwined their hands " Today all the mysteries will be unveiled, I will tell you everything ..But, First , we have to find Jimin !! "

Taehyung nods and whip his tears .. Jungkook peck his forehead and look at everyone

"Moonbin, Jin hyung and Eunwoo you all stay in the mansion , Hoseok , Namjoon will join me.. " Jungkook command and everyone nods

"I also will join you!!" Taehyung exclaims but Jungkook interuppt "No!! You'll stay with your parents , they need you ."

Taehyung again wants to say but Jungkook already left with Namjoon and Hoseok...

-----

Jimin POV.

How it could possible?? Taemin? How did he come back ??

I driving towards the address which is Taemin gave..

I'm afraid , If that psycho kill Yoongi , I can't afford to lost him..
He's happiness of my life , I already spent hell , Yoongi help me to survive..

I grabbed the steering tightly because I can't imagine my life without Yoongi..

After , some driving I finally reach there, I notice a abondon half constructed building which is terribly black .. No one is there , repulsive smell spread the whole area..

Suddenly, my phone ringing, I looked at it and my hands start shaking because it's his number , I hesitatly pick up

" So, you finally here!! Huh.. Good!! Now come to 6th floor of the building.. I'm waiting for you , Baby!!"

I didn't reply to him, I'm afraid , I'm exhausted...According his words, I climp up to stares..

Every steps ,I take seems like a stepping to hell .. And, finally I located myself at 6th floor but I'm halts on my position because to see the floor , it's well decorated and modern with pitchy black theme..

"Left your phone, weapons infront of the front door!! "

I heard Taemin says through the speaker , as I left everything there

I walking through the rooms and reach last room which is gloomy and a pale body tied with chair ...

And, I recognise the body immediately and shout "YOONGI!!!!"