장 7 • Resistant Circumstance

Jimin look at his watch repeatedly and then his front view which is a big apartment from his car , he finally found that agent and about his background which is not so presentable..

Suddenly, his phone vibrate he look at the caller which is belong to his brother

"This brat!! Always choose wrong time to call." Jimin irritatedly claim and pick up the phone and he first listen a deep irritate groan

Jimin!! Where the hell
are you??

Jimin sigh because Jungkook never call him hyung instead of his name

Jimin said his present situation and the news of the agent , Jungkook nods and cut the call and put the phone on the table and look up only to encounter with angel face beauty which he claim

His property , Taehyung with his dish he come forward and placed the dish on table and look at ground which is more interesting than those two daggers which is stabbing his fleshes..

Jungkook lean his back on his soft leatherette chair , and put his leg on his another leg and keep his fingers on his philtrum and keeps his narrow charcoal eyes on Taehyung who are still look at ground with unknown expression..

Jungkook look at the plate with full of food once and pull it closer to him and uncovered the plate over the bowl..

In the room , there is a awkward silence which is hit Taehyung's backbone hardly..Because,of Jungkook's action and reaction which always made him think that today is the last day in this world...

Jungkook take a bite and immediately stop because the dish is delicious but he can't express it infront of his slave ,so he keep his poker face and look at younger with those eyes which is enough to make Taehyung numb, he fist his hand and tries to calm himself down..

"Get lost!!"

Taehyung internally praying god to save him today and without waste any time ,he  leave the room as soon as possible..

He takes a deep breath at outside and goes to kitchen...

Eunwoo immediately goes near to him
"What happened, Hyung!!"

"I think it's fine.." Taehyung affirm other and put the tray on table and try to give him his more fake smile

Taehyung try to settle himself in this mansion with this environment and always keep smile on his face..

So no one can't reach his inner state which is full of terrible past, broken incident which is always makes him alone.

Taehyung doing his work and at the time he heard the cracking sound of main door of mansion, he pick out his head from kitchen wall and see a good looking man enter in with police uniform on ..