장 11 • Pain

Yoonmin moments only 🙃

--------------------------------------

"Yoongi!! The boss is arrived today, you will take his responsibility.. You're new, here. Go and introduce yourself.." Lead waiter ordered to Yoongi.

That time , Yoongi was new as a worker and just got the job in Jeon Rox Bar as a simple waiter...

That day, he first met with Jimin , Jimin liked Yoongi's quiet, reserve personality , sincerity about work.. From that day onwards Jimin started coming to the bar regularly..

As a owner,he could come there so no one doubt on him but, actually he would came there just for Yoongi ..
Jimin unknowingly started like him
No one even understood and also no one interested about it but Yoongi understood it well..

First,first Yoongi was avoid him but atlast he also fall in for him and he also started liking him..

They didn't hide anything from to each other. Jimin revealed his true identity to him ... Yoongi,also accept him with his true identity..
He respect his feeling because he didn't help any lies to come close to Yoongi..

Yoongi told Jimin that he has a younger brother and nothing else.. Even, Yoongi didn't say his brother name ...Jimin also didn't care about it..

----------------------------------

Jimin is waiting at the airport for Yoongi..And, He already called him that he'll wait for him at airport because he has something urgent to say him... First, Yoongi refused him cause everyone recognize him but Jimin convinced him that he'll prepare himself...

Jimin wear a black velvet jacket and with dark grey jeans and round glass and covered his face with mask and cap..

Yoongi check off and and get out of the airport and tried to find out the Jimin.. Yoongi call him

Jimin is standing at the far end of the parking lot and waving his hand towards Yoongi and give him direction in the phone...

.
.

"Now say!! Why did you bring me here? I have to meet my brother soon.I haven't seen him in a long time, even ,his phone doesn't even work.." Yoongi said him and with gloomy smile...

Jimin doesn't say anything and suddenly embrace him...
That, embrace is so meaningful and emotional because, Jimin know that he'll give him a great shock..

"Sorry!! Yoongi.. Please forgive me" Jimin apologize to him and till hold him tightly...

Yoongi now, loose his hold and look at him but Jimin bow his head discomposurely...

"What happened??Why are you sorry to me?? " Yoongi biwilderedly and worriedly ask him ..

Of course, he's muddle because his boyfriend didn't do this type of dull and worry behavior with him...

"I - I have something to say!!" Jimin low his voice tone and look at him with pity eyes..

Yoongi nods his words carefully and say "I know, So you called me and brought me in this empty park..I understand that this is serious
matter."

Jimin hold his both of his hands and look at him with guilt"Tae -- Taehyung .. Taehyung in my mansion."

Yoongi frown and worriedly ask" Tae?? How do you know about him and even what he is doing in your mansion ??"

After that, both of them silent and Yoongi roll his eyes fiercely and break the silence between them "Jimin?? Is my brother okay??"

Yoongi whining and continusaly questioning him..Yoongi slowly observing that something must have happened to him in his absence... He sees that Jimin is silent and he can't take his silency and he grabbed his collar and ask again "Jimin , what happened with my brother??"

Jimin bow his head and calm him down "Yoongi!! Please first calm down" Yoongi doesn't care his words and ask again same question and Jimin atlast said him everything..
"You-your brother now, my brother's slut -----------" He stutteredely said him

Yoongi's mind is now frozen and his body become numb to head everything from Jimin , and Jimin keep bowing his head infront of him..

"Yoon-gi I a--"

Slap. Yoongi doesn't continue his sentence , Jimin knew it that it'll be happen.. Yoongi again grabbed his collar and now this time harshly
"You're a bloody cheater !! You used me find my brother and throw him in this world..From, childhood he was only enduring pain and now ---" Yoongi burst out with tears and sit down on his knees...

Jimin tries to grabbed him but Yoongi jerk it.. "Don't touch me..you asshole!!"

"Yoongi, no.. I didn't use you...You und--" Yoongi again interrupted his words "I want to my brother back.."

"Yoongi, it's impossible!! Jungkook never leave him" Jimin worriedly request him..

"I don't fucking care. I want him back..Jimin!! talk to me the day when you bring my Tae in front of me ...."
Yoongi furiously said him and doesn't wait for his answer and leave...

Jimin doesn't understand what he'll do because now he's in a serious problem ...In one side his innocent, pure love and other side his stubborn , ruthless mafia king brother...

----------------------