20

Three weeks have gone passed.
They've gone to the police station. Darryl and Quincy haven't slept in three weeks.

AJ has been is Boston for a the last three weeks she's been living at a friends house.

Back in California.

Tonya- Darryl. Darryl. You need to get out of bed. I know not having AJ is difficult. She gonna come back.

Darryl- she hasn't come back for the necklaces.

Tonya- she's going to comeback.

Darryl- then why isn't she here.

Tonya - Darryl you need to get out of the house.

Darryl- the day she walks through that door is the i will leave the house.

Tonya went to diddys house.

Diddy- he hasn't left the house.

Tonya- he hasn't left the house too.

Diddy- no

Tonya -we need to find AJ. I've never seen my son like this over someone. He really loves her.

Diddy- Quincy hasn't been to work. I never knew AJ meant this much to him. The police are saying they are doing everything in their power. The found a trace in New York but she's not there.

Tonya- Darryl has this friend. He does this private investigation thing. Let me call him.

After an hour.

John come by the house.

Tonya- what did you find so far.

John- it was easy the first time I dig up some things about her this time it was hard. It says that she's in New York but it also says she in Chicago, Atlanta and Texas. But I don't think she's in none of this places. She could be in another state she may know very well.

Diddy- how do you know all of this.

John- people owe me favours.

Diddy- thanks for your. Help.

John was outside his house and called a number in a burner phone.

???- did you do it

John- yeah. You need to move.

???- thanks I will.

Next day

Police officer- mr combs we are trying to do our best to find your daughter.

Diddy- your not trying. Her mother is worried sick about her. That's my daughter. Your talking bout. She could be hurt our their. Have you tried looking at the hospitals cause she have done A a check.

Police officer- no we haven't sir

Diddy- and you guys say that your trying your best.

Justin- pops calm down. Let me talk to them.

He left

Justin- officer. I know that my pops have been putting a lot of stress in you. But you guys need to look at the key de....shit I think I know where she might be. This guy come to help us yesterday he stay that she might be in a city she knows will she used to live in at Harvard. She could be in Boston. Not could she is in Boston.

They all decided to go to Boston. By this time AJ was already on her way back to California by train. Few hours later. They were at Boston and they were already on a hunt.

Justin- sorry sir have you seen this girl

Man1- sorry no

Diddy- have you seen this guys

The person shook their head no

Tonya -miss have you seen this person.

Women- I saw her today she was at the train station.

Tonya-thank you don't much. Guys train station.

They kept asking around until a man said he said her get on the train. But he doesn't know where it went.

Diddy- we lost her.

Tonya- we haven't lost her we're closer than you think. What if she was going back home.

Diddy- Tonya it's been over a week. No it's almost two week. She said if she not back in a week we should be worried. I'm more than fucking worried. I'm shitting myself and I winder how my son and Darryl are feel.

Tonya - lets just get back to Cali and see what the police got