SEVEN

You approached him, your boots slamming against the ground. You raised a hand to his throat and began to strangle him.

"St-Stop. Please." He begged, gripping your wrist.

"You knew!" You watched as spit landed on his shoulder. His eyes widened.

"I'll tell- you any-thing." He gasped. You grunted and let go of his feeble body. It dropped to the floor and he looked up at you.
"I'm sorry." His words were hoarse from the choking. You lifted him off the floor, levitating him and keeping him pinned against the wall. 

"All anyone can say is 'I'm sorry'. Well I'm sick and tired of it. I want answers. Now!" You screamed at him.
"Before I give you a reason to fear me." Your followed your demand with a snarl.

"Your father. He killed your mother. But- But you killed him. You fled to Ahch-To, which is where Luke restarted a jedi training program. It was you and me and the others." His words trembled from the fear running through his body.
"You were the most powerful in the class, being a Kenobi. The only other person that Luke had met with that power was Ben Solo. So, rightfully he was scared." You growled and lifted your hand up.

"Okay! Okay! He had no reason to be scared. But he was still worried. He didn't want you to go to the dark side. When the First Order found him we fled to Endor. Luke talked to me about what was going on with you. He said you had more darkness in you than light. He wanted to alter your memories and leave you on Endor while the rest of us fled to a different planet." 

"What do you mean he 'wanted to'. He did!" You shouted, more spit flying with your words.

"You were dangerous, Y/N." He mumbled, hoping you wouldn't hear.
"He-He thought that maybe you would end up going to the light side on your own, but he was wrong. He found out you were here and sent me. He thought I was your saving grace." His story came to an end, but it wasn't enough.

"I'm a Kenobi?" You questioned.

"Yes. Yes! Obi-Wan's granddaughter." The fear grew in him. You shook your head slowly.

"You were both wrong. I didn't need a saving grace. I needed someone to accept me for who I am. I needed someone who would guide me down the right path. This was your fault. You made me like this... You- You thought I was dangerous." Puddles began to form in your eyes. You squeezed your hand and watched him claw at his throat. 

"Stop." You heard a metallic voice behind you.

"Go away, Ren." You hissed clenching your fist tighter. His eyes rolled back, replacing his oceans with pearls. You heard Kylo's footsteps behind you and you turned your head.

"I said-" He waved a hand in front of your face, sending you into a void of darkness. You felt a familiar coldness stinging your spine. You shifted your body around trying to push the feeling away. It wouldn't budge so you opened your eyes to see what was causing it. 

"Again. The interrogation room?" You mumbled.
"I would've took a holding cell over this." You tried to wiggle your wrists free.

"I can't trust you." Your head jolted down to see Supreme Leader Kylo Ren crouched in front of you.

"What do you mean 'you can't trust me'? You were literally in my head. You're the one who showed me the truth." Your voice started to crack.

"You're still burning with rage. You need time to process what you saw." He stood up and began to pace in front of you. You felt the smallest amount of anger radiating from him.

"Time to process what I saw? I processed it. The people I thought I could trust, I can't. Now let me go." You jerked your wrists.

"Luke Skywalker is dead. Your dad is dead. The people who hurt you are dead. You need to accept it and let it go." He stopped and glared at you through the darkness of his mask. You took a deep breath and calmed yourself.

"Fine. You can let me go. I won't do anything irrational." You mumbled.

"Good." His hand wrapped around the metal table and unlocked your cuffs. You stood off the table and rubbed your wrists. Within the blink of an eye you were pinned to the wall by nothing but a strong force.

"I- I said I wont do anything rash." Your heart began to beat faster and your thighs began to tingle. He stormed towards your body and let out a heavy breath. A fire sparked in between your legs and you could feel yourself starting to get wet.

"You didn't think I would let you off that easy? You disobeyed me. I tried being nice, but this time I think a punishment is in order." He growled through his mask. Your face burned with embarrassment and lust.

"What's my name?" He questioned.

"Kylo." You whispered. He closed the space between you and connected your chests. A rough leather thumb clasped your chin.

"What's. My. Name." He growled. The scent of his carbon mask filled your nose.

"Someone will see us." He grunted at your answer and locked the door with the flick of his finger.

"Say it!" He demanded.

"Supreme Leader... Kylo Ren." Your eyes floating around his mask, not knowing where to look.

"Good girl." He slipped his thumb through your lips and pressed on your tongue. You gagged at the touch, but instinctively began to suck on it.
"Eager are we?" He mocked you. He thrusted his hips against yours, his bulge sliding against your walls. You felt a moan trapped in your throat. Your chest heaving with each breath.

"Do I have something you want?" He tilted his head. You couldn't build up the courage or confidence to form words so you left him with a simple nod.

"I want you to beg for it." He said, pressing his thumb against your tongue once again. 

"I want it. Please." You felt the heat of your breath linger on his thumb. He pulled his thumb from your mouth and rested it on your bottom lip.

"Please, give it to me. I need it, sir." The words escaped your lips so easily.

"Better." He pulled his thumb off your mouth and began to unbutton his pants. He shifted his pants down and pulled out his long, hard, cock. You could hear him let out a pitiful laugh as he watched the desperation leak from your eyes.
"You're pathetic. Look at you, drooling over my dick, not knowing what do to with yourself." He placed his thumb back through your lips. Sucking the leather of his glove, your eyes traced his length as he softly rubbed it. He was right, all the problems you had before suddenly vanished, the only thing you had to worry about now was your cunt begging for him. He jerked his finger out of your mouth and pushed down on your shoulders, shoving you to your knees. He entangled his hand in your hair and roughly grasped it. You leaned towards the tip but he stopped you, tugging your head back by the roots of your hair.

"Not yet. You need to learn how to listen." You watched as he stroked his penis in time with your breathing, his hand calmly gliding up and down his shaft. You licked your lips as you watched precum start to drip from the tip. Your hand grew a mind of its own and began to slide to your waist. Before you could slide any fingers into your pants both of your hands were pinned behind your back by an invisible grasp. The sexual frustration that he had already triggered began to grow as drool seeped out the corners of your lips. He picked up his pace and grasped your hair harder, causing a quiet moan to slip out from your nose.

"Please.." Your eyes looked up to meet his as you grew impatient. He let out a heavy breath and slowed his pace, careful not to give you your fulfillment. He slowly sank to a crouch and gripped your hair.

"When are you going to learn?" He tugged on your hair.
"I decide what you deserve. Do you understand me?!" He raised his voice. You winced at the pain, stinging your roots, but you nodded. 

"Good." He rose to his feet and began to massage his shaft once more.

"Open." He ordered. You did as he commanded and opened your mouth, dropping your tongue. The only thing lingering in your mind was how badly you wanted to taste him. You closed your eyes and felt the hot semen hit your cheeks and tongue as he let out a relieving sigh. You licked your lips and swallowed the cum that made it into your mouth. He guided two gloved fingers across your face, collecting all the sperm that missed your lips. He began to pull his fingers to his lips, but you grasped his wrist.

"Sir.." You begged. He released your hair and let out a breathy laugh.

"So desperate." He rubbed his fingers against your lips, smearing the semen like lip gloss. You wasted no time licking it off. It was hot and salty, but enough to make you crave more. He tucked his cock back in his pants and redressed himself. He turned on his heel marching towards the door.

"Wait." You brushed a hand through your hair.
"What should I do?" You questioned, slowly rising off the floor.

"Report back to your quarters. We'll do some more training tomorrow. Maybe you'll listen to me this time." The door slid open at his presence and he drifted out of the room.