PAX Time!

So today was the big day. The day that the whole community would see me make a fool of myself, live, to an audience of hundreds of RT and AH fans. Anxiety filled every corner of my body and I shivered at the mental image of hundreds of people staring at me and judging my every move.
'It'll be just like making a video, Lauren. You have nothing to worry about.' I reassured myself in my ever deteriorating mind.

A swift kiss on the cheek interrupted my thoughts. Warmth swept over me.
"You have absolutely nothing to worry about. Trust me," Ryan said to me whilst snuggling his face into the crook of my neck and kissing it over and over.
"Besides, I'll be there right next to you for the whole time. You can even hold my hand if you want to." He continued in the kind of voice you would use when talking to a baby or pet. I gently shoved him away and giggled.
"Oh come on. I'm not thaaaaat nervous..." I stated with a sigh. He raised his eyebrow at me. He always did that when he knew he was right.
"Is it really that obvious...?" My voice became shaky as I let my guard down in defeat.
"Unfortunately yes my little sugar plum." I knew exactly what would follow the sound of that thick British accent which was much like mine. Gavin swung his arm around my neck and forced me into a headlock, messing up my already messy hair with his annoyingly boney fist.
"You are so annoying do you know that Gavy?" I said mid way through a chuckle. Fighting my way out was as easy as tying a shoelace. Elbow his stomach, push the back of his knees in and tickle him to death.
"Awww has Gavin had enough? Nawwwwwww you're like an ickle babyyyyyyy! What's that? More? No problem I'll give you-"
"We're ready to go on now."
The words I was dreading yet excited for all at once. Ryan took me into his warm embrace and stole a kiss from my lips before smoothing down any loose strands of hair.
"Look at me. You'll do fine." He said to me with that slightly crooked smile of his that always made me melt inside. I hope he was right...I hope I don't embarrass myself to the point of no going back...

A/N
Hey guys! So I got a vote and that was enough for me to begin the second chapter. To be honest I'm probably just gonna do this whole story and depending on how it goes, maybe do more. Thank you all for any support love yaaaaaaaaa <3
Lauren