Here goes Nothing

The blaring bass notes of the intro music rumbled the ground beneath my feet. This was it. Here goes nothing.

I followed Ryan closely as we practically ran down the corridor leading to the stage stairs. Ryan glanced over his shoulder in my direction to realise that I had bitten my lip so hard that it was bleeding. Excitement fled from his eyes and was replaced with concern. After asking an RTX guardian for a box of tissues to take on stage, he wiggled his bum stupidly at me in an attempt to cheer me up. I giggled slightly at his childish side but when the screams of RT fans filled my ears, my knees started to shake.
'Deep breaths' I thought to myself.
"Take a breath, take it deep. Calm yourself, he says to me." I sung to myself. I do that when I'm nervous. I tend to sing songs to try and raise my spirit. I continued to sing as everything around me began to go almost slow-mo. My pulse was loud in my ears as I raised my head and placed my foot on the first step to the stage.
"...he said close your eyes. Sometimes it helps." I did as the song said and was pleased to feel a little comfort as the stage lights glared on my face, a thousand eyes staring my way.

Taking our places, I felt something make it's way up my leg. Out of instinct, I swatted it away and heard a loud "OWWW!" come from my right.
"That huuuuuuuurt." Ryan said to me whilst rubbing his hand and making a pouty face at me which caused the audience, and myself, to erupt into laughter.
"We may be together Ryan but that doesn't mean you can perv on me in from of these beautiful people!" I said, motioning my hands toward the audience as if I was the pretty woman you see presenting prizes on TV shows. Me calling Ryan a perv resulted in a bunch of OOOOOOO's to be emitted from the crowd.
"SHOTS FIRED DAYUM SON!!"
"FUCKIN GET PWNED!!" Michael and Gavin shouted into their mics. Ryan grabbed my hand swiftly before smooshing his face against mine and planting a kiss on my cheeks.
"N'awwwww bless how cute!" Gavin said in his totally British accent. Geoff introduced everyone to the crowd.
"LLLLLLLLLLLLLETS TALK" Ray cheered to the audience. That's when it all began. My first PAX. Well...here goes nothing.