Decisions, Decisions

"Still. Not. Bitten." I hissed through gritted teeth, using Ryan to balance myself.
"We don't know that till we see." Blaine said sternly. People were becoming shifty as things started to heat up between me and Blaine.
"What, can you not trust me? Or Ryan?"
"Well I'm doing what's right for the group. I'm protecting them and if you're bit then you need to go and join your 'buddies' out there."
"So if one of us is bit you're just gonna chuck us out?! Not even put us out of our misery and kill us?" I shouted at him, my skin going from pale white to red within seconds. My blood was beginning to boil but at the same time, my head started to become dizzy from the fall.
"Actually, your idea might be better. How bout we do that now, huh?" Blaine pulled a gun from his pocket and placed it on my forehead, the hammer of the gun clicking as he readied himself to shoot.
"Go on then. Do it in front of the others. Cos after you shoot someone you've falsely accused of being infected, no ones gonna wanna be anywhere near you." I scoffed, my vision occasionally fading black. I was ready to faint any minute. Jack, Geoff and Burnie had disappeared from the table and appeared behind Blaine, taking him out before he could make a move and call my bluff.
"Jesus Christ..." I wheezed and fell to my knees.
"Hey...you're ok now, alright? I'm sorry I didn't step in. It's just that knowing Blaine and his sharp reactions, he would've killed you without a shadow of a doubt. Even just a flinch from any one of us would've caused him to pull that trigger on you. I couldn't live with myself if he were to do that to you..." Ryan whispered into the top of my head, holding me tightly to feel a sense of security.
"It's okay, Ryan. I'm okay. I promise." I smiled weakly into his chest but let a silent tear fall down my cheek and onto his tee.

*After a quick nap*
I had that dream again. Except this time the only person who was dead was Blaine. Everyone else just stood there with blank, vacant eyes. Every element of the dream had changed. Except one. Ryan. He was still one of them. Gone. I couldn't let that happen to him. I won't let that happen to him.

I raised myself from the comfortable embrace Ryan had around me and took the time to investigate my surroundings properly. The others had seemed to have taken us to refuge within a large restaurant. Fridges were chock full of food and bottled water and at least three first aid kits were scattered around the kitchen. Perfect. There were also butcher and kitchen knives in every draw and the others had collected as many weapons from the convention as they could. This included a fully functioning bow that Burnie had looted from a dead cosplayer, knowing that I happened to be a champion at archery. Everything seemed to be in our favour. Everything apart from the fact that our defences around the restaurant were weak. Those skimpy planks of wood and nails were never going to keep them from us. They'll-
A piercing scream broke my trail of thought. Skidding on the kitchen floor to get back to the dining hall, I was greeted with the sight of bloodied hands flailing through the frail wood. They had all latched onto one of our own. One of our friends. Well, one of everyone else's friends. Blaine.

AN
OOOOOOOOO ain't Blaine a bitch!! Right important message here. I need more characters but I'm having trouble fixing some up and therefore would like to ask for your assistance. So I'm gonna have a small group of fans bump into the RT group (little itty bitty spoiler there). So if you have a character idea or even want to put yourself in the story, could you give me the name of the character and 3 personality traits. Thanks guys! Appreciate it ^.^