X-ray and Vav...well just X-ray

Ryan tightened his grip on the chains that held his hands together behind his back. His fingernails had dug so far into his skin that a small pool of blood began to gather beneath them. I stared into his eyes. They were brimming with tears and filled with pain. I bit my lip and looked down to relieve him of the sight of me crying. The tears burnt my cheeks as they marked their tracks, making themselves known.
"Now then. Shall we?" The bulkier man behind me gave a sinister grin which only caused Ryan to tear at his bonds more than he had before. I looked up in pure fear only to see another mans fist connect to his cheek shortly followed by a blow to the stomach, resulting in him toppling to his side in a heap.
"NO!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, resisting against the tug of the chains. But he only pulled tighter.
'Fine then,' I thought. 'We're gonna do this the hard way.'

I stopped pulling and planted my feet firmly on the ground. I twisted the chains around my wrists in loops, pulling the man close enough for me to kick him in a place that men shouldn't be kicked. He doubled over, squealing like a pig, and I ran towards Ryan only to be stopped just before reaching Ryan.
"You shouldn't keep resisting." The man behind me hissed bluntly.
"The let me make a deal." I stated, my chin high in pride.
"You do what you will with me. I don't care about myself," I started. The man grinned widely but Ryan groaned my name in pain. I stopped abruptly and took a deep breath.
"But just don't hurt him. Let him go and I won't resist." I finished. I fought back the desirable urge to punch the man straight in his gut and sauntered towards him.
"Deal." He stared lustfully into my eyes and I took a final look back towards Ryan. He'd curled into a ball, clutching his stomach, a drop of blood hanging from the edge of his mouth and tears streaming from his eyes as he gazed at me.
"I love you." I mouthed the words. The last words I may ever say to him.
"I love you too. I'm so sorry." He mouthed back. Ryan's whole body was beaten up. He'd fought for me till that very moment and for that I was thankful. Now it was my turn to fight for him.

The door slammed behind me and the man took a minute to admire my body. He was around the same age as me. Muscular and tall with short, messy brown hair. I lifted my hands and raised my eyebrows slightly, asking for him to release me from the chains. He removed them and threw me against a wall, breathing heavily. I took I large gulp of air and pressed myself against the wall as much as possible, sweat dripping from every pore.
"There's something I forgot to mention." I whispered, biting my lip with a slight smirk on my lips.
"What's that?" He whispered. I pulled back my sleeve, revealing the bite mark.
"Does it matter that I'm bit and should turn soon?" I questioned, tilting my head to the side in sarcastic confusion. I watched as his expression twisted into fear. He reached behind him for his blade but I punched him straight in the face. What happened next just all blurred into one. That was before the pain. Adrenaline pulsed through my body. I perfectly executed every move I'd learnt in self defence before joining the army and was almost finished when the pain began. It was like a white hot ball of fire that seared through my stomach. I stood still as I felt the warm liquid pour from my lower torso, it's crimson colour staining my clothes. The man had sliced straight across my abdomen. It wasn't deep, but it was enough for me to double over in agony. He raced towards me, my figure fitting into the corner of the room. But before I could be killed, a knife pierced through the mans throat. He choked up his own blood causing it to splatter across my face. I slid down the wall, applying pressure to my injury and gaining my breath.
"Shit..." Ray breathed from above me. He whipped the knife clean on his jacket and rummaged through every draw for something to stop the pain.
"We've only got some alcohol and bandages right now. There are stitches in the rucksacks which are somewhere in the building so we're just gonna have to search for them." He explained as I nodded furiously.
"Here. Hold my hand while I pour the alcohol." He held his hand out and I took it, squeezing my eyes shut. The alcohol sent a burning pain rushing through my veins. I squeezed his hand hard and let out small squeaks of agony before breathing quickly. He looked at me, sympathy coating his eyes. I smiled at him slightly as he wrapped the bandage tightly around my torso. I couldn't help but let out a yelp in pain as Ray pulled the bandage slightly tighter into a knot. I attempted to give him a comforting smile but it only turned into a grimace. He furrowed his eyebrows and frowned at me, sweeping a piece of hair off my forehead and kissing it softly in comfort.
"You'll be okay. Okay?"
"Okay." I responded, breathy. He assisted me up and led me out of that room and back to where I'd woken up. Ryan was lying on the floor, beaten and bloodied but still alive. I tried my hardest to run towards him but it only resulted in my clutching my stomach, the pain doubling. Ray knelt beside me, helping me up.
"Stay here. I got this one." He snuck over a man, a man I couldn't see through tear stricken eyes, who was flopped over a chair, asleep. The dagger pierced through the man's skin and I just stared at Ray. His face was so concentrated on the man's eyes as he slowly drifted away. But for a second, just a split second, I thought I saw pleasure in Ray's eyes. The old Ray was gone now. This Ray was different.