Chapter 11

As soon as Kit went inside the restaurant, Ming's jovial personality had turned into austere... He was enraged at Zo Wangsapat... the person who had destroyed his life completely... He had tried to forgive him... even forget about everything that Zo had done to him... but he couldn't do it anymore... Especially after he had found out that Zo had punched Kit's adorable face.

Ming was contemplating whether what he was about to do, would be the right move... but he couldn't tolerate Zo's behaviour anymore... He quickly went back to his car and drove over to Zo's apartment.

- Ming!... Zo greeted happily thinking that Ming had changed his mind... but then he realised that Ming had came to his apartment because of another reason... judging by the stern look on his face.

- Don't be so happy... I'm here not to get back with you... I'm here because of what you did to Dr. Kit... Ming stated as he looked at Zo with his intimidate stare.

 Ming stated as he looked at Zo with his intimidate stare

Zo was crestfallen... He knew it... Ming was there because of Dr. Kit, not him.

- So... I guess you already know that I punched your precious Dr. Kit... He sniggered.

- Don't you think you've done enough Zo?... Why do you want to ruin my life again?... Ming scowled at the guy.

- I don't have any intention on ruining your life Ming... I just want you back... I want you back in my life for good... Zo voiced out his reasons.

- You got to be kidding me!... Didn't I told you this morning that I don't want to be with you?... Why can't you understand that at all?... Are you deaf or are you so stupid to understand a simple sentence?... Ming queried ironically.

- I heard you... but I chose not to believe that you don't love me anymore.

- Believe it Zo... I found my match already... And he's absolutely perfect for me.

- No... you can't give your heart to anyone else because I still love you Ming... Zo braved himself to hug Ming and kiss his lips... but he stumbled backwards a few seconds later because Ming had pushed him away with abhorrence.

- How dare of you to kiss me!... I'm disgusted and repulsed by you!... Do you think I will forget what happen that day?!... Never Zo!... NEVER!!... I loathe you!... I hate you!... Do you understand that word?!... I fucking hate you!!... I have already found someone that can replace you!... He is billion times better than you!... So please stop tampering with my happiness!!!... Ming wiped his lips that smeared with Zo's saliva.

- Give me a chance to make it right Ming... Please give me one last chance... Zo cried as he begged and pleaded... He didn't want to lose Ming... He regretted for making Ming's life miserable... but his life was just as miserable as Mings.

- NO!... My answer is still no!!... No one in the right mind will take back the person who betrayed them like the way you did!!... Do you hear me?!... No one!!... I warn you Zo!... Don't try to hurt my Dr. Kit again!!... Or I'll hurt you!... Ming threatened the guy.

- You're willing to hurt me because of him?... What is so good about him that you choose to be with him?... Zo questioned Ming for choosing Kit. 

+
+
(Sarang:  I have a couple of ideas... but I assure you that you will not like any of them... such an asshole idiot)

+
+

- That's for my knowledge only!... But as far as your concern... he' s better in every aspect compared to you!... Ming stated angrily... Don't ever try to come between us again!... I warn you Zo!... He gave his last remarks and left the apartment before he lost control of his sanity... He wanted to punch Zo just liked what Zo did to Kit... but he knew if he did that, Kit would hate him.

Ming was still in rage... but he was satisfied that he had let out everything that he had been surpressed inside for such a long time... He really hoped that this time Zo would understand and stopped making his life a living hell.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Please, don't forget to vote, comment and follow... if you don't want to miss an update and so you are always in the gutters.

Enjoy!!!