Daikirai!

AT 3-1

"Daikirai???" Suho wonders  about the Japanese phrase and touches his face.

"She slapped me again!" he grunts  and rubs his cheeks.

He looks at the window and can't face to anybody. He cannot stand this embarrassment anymore. A girl slapped him TWICE!

"She should APOLOGIZE!"

--------

3-6

"NO! MOMO! HE SHOULD APOLOGIZE TO ME!" Sana insists angrily and she starts crying. 

Momo felt bad for her friend, she comforts her like they used to be in Japan. Momo is one of Sana's best friends in Kobe. She knows Sana a lot (more than anyone else), she is cheerful, hopeless romantic but she is a crybaby. 

"Gomen ne, tomodachi"Momo smiles a bit and comforts her friend.

"Sana,do you want to talk in Japanese?" Momo suggests and Sana nods her head.

Japan was a comfort zone for Sana, she grew up with a happy family in Kyoto and made friends. 'Everything was smooth sailing, but after junior high school. Mr. Minatozaki's got laid off from his work due to bankruptcy. Sana's mom is a housewife, they don't have any source of income.

Luckily, before her grandpa passed away. He told them to go to South Korea and leave Japan. He had a clothing thrift shop there. They moved to Seoul to manage the business. Meanwhile her aunt is too busy to handle her rental home business in Seoul. She suggested that Sana's mom should manage it. 

When Sana first came to Seoul, she struggled in the new language, culture and had a hard time to coping up. She wanted to go to Japan. But she had no choice, but to have a new life in Seoul. She used to cry to Momo, Momo migrated to Seoul a year ahead of Sana. She helped her to adjust the life in Seoul.

Momo can still remember how Sana cried a lot and wants to go home. 

"Momo, thank you." Sana thanks her friend

"It is okay! I will go to my class now. I will be late." Momo assures and waves her hand to say goodbye.

Momo's idea for ranting in Japanese helps a lot. It releases her stress and feelings. She is writing her hatred for Suho in Japanese.

The letter says

スホ様、大嫌い!あなたはとても寒くて意地悪です。あなたはラインを切断した人でした。私は悪い時間を過ごしていました。あなたが学校の「黄金の少年」だとは信​​じられません。ハンサム、スマート、スヌーブ。しかし、あなたは良いキャラクターを持っていません。あなたと一緒にいると、息が詰まるに違いない!私は長い間あなたが好きだったことに自分自身にうんざりしています。しかし、私の憧れは憎しみに変わりました。これは理解できない、日本語で書かれている。大嫌い

Romanize:Suho-sama, daikirai! Anata wa totemo samukute ijiwarudesu. Anata wa rain o setsudan shita hitodeshita. Watashi wa warui jikan o sugoshite imashita. Anata ga gakkō no 'kogane no shōnen'da to wa shin ​​ji raremasen. Hansamu, sumāto, sunūbu. Shikashi, anata wa yoi kyarakutā o motte imasen. Anata to issho ni iru to, ikigatsumaru ni chigainai! Watashi wa nagaiai anatagasukidatta koto ni jibun jishin ni unzari shite imasu. Shikashi, watashi no akogare wa nikushimi ni kawarimashita. Kore wa rikaidekinai, nihongo de kaka rete iru. Daikirai

"You will never understand this!" Sana smiles happily and crumples the paper. She plays with the crumpled paper. It is now recess, Sana is waiting for Suho to come outside of his room.