Hi Love App

Luhan took Sana home and she said goodbye to him. The dinner was so good, the foods are delicious, it was her first time in an expensive hotel and got a confession. Sana took a deep breathe and her phone is starting get notifications like crazy. Luhan's confession is now viral in the internet. The reactions of the netizens are varied. Some comments were offending and violent. Some of his hardcore female fans, feel jealous. 

"I am lucky." she told herself as she prepares herself to sleep.

She ignored texts and calls from her friends, teachers and cafe co-workers. She opens the  app called Hi Love. The app of "sending anonymous" love letters. She remembered how angry she was, when Nayeon posted her photos on the app.

She decided to make her username called "hoshigirl". Hoshi means star in Japanese and looking at stars makes her feel happy. Okay, she needs to distract herself from thinking of the "confession". Her heart beats so fast. She tries hard to remember Luhan's confession. But she always see Suho in every thought of her mind.

"Aish that jerk! Leave me alone." she scoffs.

She wrote a message to the app

"Hello! I am HoshiGirl! I just want to share you, what happened today. I got a confession from someone . A person, I never thought will never look at me. Hmm..he is every girl's dream boy. He is kind, cheerful and loved by many. I am so lucky to have someone like that. 

By the way, I don't know but when he said he likes me. I felt bad. Darn."

I hate myself". Sana ended her message in the app. 

She sent it. She doesn't care who will reply.

-------------------------------

Suho's rooftop apartment

He took a deep breathe, he picks up his phone and scans at the app. He can't believe that he will use this app. Before, he thinks the people using these app are weirdos. He is one of them, now. He asked Kyungsoo not to tell anyone, about it. 

Kyungsoo is talented when it comes to mobile stuff. He was able to find Sana's account. Her name is HoshiGirl. Suho reads her "first public message". He laughs and he fixes his username he called himself Kiyoja (mixture of Kiyowo (cute) and ja for suffix of namja). 

He answers her rant 

(A/N: This is their text messages)

Kiyoja: "You must be beautiful." 

Hoshigirl: "Well I really am!" 

Kiyoja: "I am sure your mom told you so. By the way, do you like the guy who confessed to you?" 

HoshiGirl: Hmmm...?? I don't know

Kiyoja: If you like someone, there is one person in particular.

HoshiGirl: Hmm. do you have one?

Kiyoja: Yes, there is a girl I like

HoshiGirl: Who is she? Does she know?

Kiyoja: Not yet, I don't know how to say it. 

HoshiGirl: How does she look like?

Kiyoja; She is pretty in my eyes. Only in my eyes.

-----------------

Sana got curious with her mysterious Hi Love App penpal. His funny personality made her forget her worries. She continues to chat with his penpal. All the notifications from Youtube and social media puts aside of her mind. Suddenly, Luhan texted her a good night message.

She closes the app and replies back to Luhan.

----------------

Gwangjong College

Sana is walking around the corridors of the school. She feels uncomfortable. This is her first time that she takes the spotlight. She is used being the wallflower. But Luhan's confession made her famous overnight. Her classmates are giddily welcome her. Nayeon folded her arms and pouts in front of her.

"I hate you, Sana! Luhan likes you!" she tells her. She knows that Nayeon is one of Luhan's hardcore fans. Sana didn't respond. She takes a sit on her desk. 

The professor Ms. Kwon greeted her "Oh the lucky girl is here!". Everyone expressed their giddiness this morning. Sana felt like there is a board written "Luhan's Girl" on her forehead. She wants people to stop talking about her and Luhan. She cannot believe that spotlight is not natural for her.

"By the way, Sana we made a fans club for you and Luhan." Momo added and showed her a mini banner she made with Nayeon. 

"LuNa Couple Shippers Club"!" Ms. Kwon reads loudly and the class cheered loudly.

Sana cannot utter a word. She stood up from her seat. She excuses herself from the class. This LuNa Couple Viral Fever is making her restless. She cannot focus. She sits at the corner of the school's gate. She leans her head on the gate.

"SANA-SAN!" a haughty voice can be heard somewhere.

In front of her, she sees Suho in front of him with his baby motorcycle. She glares at him and he smirks.

"Aish Sana! What are you doing here?" he asks

"Why are you sulking?" he added and Sana looks at him.

"I don't know, why I feel this way." she said seriously and Suho laughs.

"You don't look good! Don't glare! I don't know, what Luhan likes about you?" he told her in a matter-of-fact tone. Sana stood up from her and asks Suho for his motorcycle key.

"Can I borrow your baby?" she asks him. 

Suho looks at her suspiciously. He hands her his key. Sana grabs the key fast. She hastily hops in Suho's motorcycle. She starts the engine. Suho yells and tries to ran after her. But Sana's drive is too fast and faster than his motorcycle speed.

He gets a cab and tails Sana with his motorcycle. 

"Darn woman!" he curses her in his mind. Sana got into a crazy traffic. 

"Bad luck!" Sana tells herself. In her surprise, Suho hops behind her and Sana cannot put him down the motorcycle.

"Get off!" he tells her. But Sana didnt listen, she speeds up the motorcycle.

"Where are you going?" he asks her.

"In a place, with no problem." she answers him.

Suho clings into his dear life as he grips on Sana's shoulder. Her speed is deadlier than his.

----------------------

A/N: Hello guys! I hope you like this new chapter :) Team Luhan or Team Suho??