Go With Me

Chanyeol scrolls his phone to check his Facebook page and he got more than 100 likes for his selfie.

"Aissh! It is really hard to be popular." he tells to himself proudly. He immediately checks the comments section. He got disappointed, all the comments came from his dormmates.

"These jerks!" he said irritatingly. 

"Kyaaa! He is really handsome! I would really love to go a trip with him!" one of his classmates' squeals in giddily. 

"I heard he is going to introduce us to his co-vlogger!" Min Jee said, another classmate added and all their girls flock together.

He is wondering, why these girls are so giddily and excited this early morning. He stood up from his seat and tries to get near to the girls. He bends his head over to see the reason for their excitement. 

"What is happening?" he asks irritatingly. 

"Luhan is now in South Korea!" another classmate said giddily.

"Who is he?" he asks and scratches his head.

"Are you living under the rock? He is one of the famous Travel bloggers. He made his first million just last year for his video, Go With Me." his classmate explains. He looks at the vlogger's face closer but he had never seen him. Chanyeol doesn't care anyway.

---------------------

ON THE WAY TO SCHOOL

Sana is cursing herself and her bicycle. The pedal of her bicycle is no longer functioning. She rotates her pedal slowly.

"Aish! I will be late!." Sana scratches her head and rubbing her little scar.

She just fell from her bicycle a few minutes ago. She gave up and asks to park her bicycle nearby the sushi place.

"I have no choice, I have to leave now," she grunts and gathers hair up in a ponytail.

"SANA!" a familiar and an annoying voice heard somewhere. She knows that Suho is the owner of that haughty tone. She looks around to find him. To her surprise, he is already in front of her and the pollution of his "baby"  (A/N: Motorcycle) is in front of her.

"Take away that air pollution!" she complains and Suho laughs.

"Don't hate my baby for your misery!" Suho scoffs.

"Get up! Let's go to school, together." he offers and hands her his helmet.

"What?" she asks in disbelief and Suho took a deep breath.

He smirks at her and leans his head closer to Sana and smiles flirtatiously.

"I am sure, you are looking forward to taking a ride with me." he laughs and Sana takes the helmet. She puts it in her head and hops to Suho's motorcycle.

------------------------------

Chanyeol's head gets hurt from his female classmates flocking around to their "internet crush. He makes his way from his giddy female classmates. He goes back to his seat and checks his phone.

They miss Suho alot! He looks at the window inside to see the clouds.

Suddenly one of his female classmates squeals "THAT IS SUHO!" and more of their classmates flocks together. He heard Suho's name and he stood up from his seat to check out.

"Move away" he insists and moving his classmates away.

"What is Suho's doing in Luhan's video?" his classmate wonders.

He sees a drunk Suho in the video with a middle aged woman, Luhan the vlogger and the other  girl seeing Karaoke looks familiar.

"WELCOME GUYS! I AM NOW IN SUHO'S HOUSE  WELCOME PARTY!' the vlogger said.

Luhan shows the huge backyard barbecue theme in a rooftop place.

"Suho is now an independent man!" Luhan declares happily and reaching a glass of beer. 

The annoyed Suho glares at Luhan for involving in his vlog.

"Luhan ah! Put that video away."

-the video ended-

"Hey is that the weird Japanese girl?" a classmate recalls

"Yes, the one who slapped Suho!" another classmate agrees.

Chanyeol lowers his head and realized that she is familiar. He laughs mischievously and asks himself.

"What the heck Papa Suho doing with that weirdo?" 

"Why he is in a vlog of famous celebrity?"

"Lastly, he didn't invite us in his welcoming house party!"  he clenches his fist and punches an imaginary Suho.

---------------------------------

AT THE SCHOOL

Sana went down from Suho's motorcycle and glares at him. Suho laughs and she glares at him more.

"WHY DID YOU DROVE THAT FAST?" Sana asks angrily and Suho smirks.

"Hay, the way you cling to my shoulders." Suho began and laughs again. He animatedly imitating Sana's reaction during the trip 

"You jerk! I don't want to see your face." Sana said angrily and leaves him.

----------------------------------

AT 3-1

"Ha ha ha ha, that Sana!" Suho laughs and proud of himself making fun of her this morning.  

He stops walking and gets inside the room. He greeted everybody good morning. 

"Good Morning!" he greeted and nobody responded.

In his surprised, they were looking at him from head to toe.

"Is there something wrong?" he asks. Suddenly his female classmates ran towards him.

"Hi Suho! How come did you know Luhan?" a classmate asks.

"Can you give us his signature?" another one asks

"A 50% off discount for his merchandise." another one added.

WHAT THE HECK! Suho remembered! Luhan vlogged his welcome house party and he was drunk.

"LUHAN!" he curses him in his mind.

Chanyeol stands in front of him and looks at him laughingly.

"Hahahaha! So you are living alone, drunk, and a house party without inviting us!" he scoffs and Suho bits his life.

Heck, Luhan got him into a trouble