Okaeri (Welcome Home)

Suho and Sana are running together and escaping from Luhan's fans. Luckily, the security guards stopped them. They hid at the mini garden of the hotel. Sana scratches her head and apologizes to Suho.

"Sorry for the inconvenience." she apologizes again.

Suho laughs and he remembers how Sana apologized before. He carried Sana all the way to her room. After she got fainted, it seems the history repeats itself. 

But the difference is.

"Yeah you are really an inconvenience." Suho scoffs laughingly.

Sana glares at him and was about to yell him. But Suho covers her mouth his hand. She bites his hand and Suho quickly kisses her on the lips.

------------

CLUB PALACE HOTEL ANNEX 1

Luhan is standing at the door and accommodating his fans. His fans said that they we're following Sana.

He asks them where they saw her, and appeases them to be calm.  He got a call from his manager and he took out his vlogging camera. He really wants to apologize to Sana privately. But his manager insists him to continue his romantic intention to Sana. After the confession, his viewership and subscribers skyrocketed into three days. Endorsement deals e-mailed him like crazy for sponsorship collaboration.

Heck! He needs to post a new vlog today!

No choice, he opens his vlogging camera to start a live video.

"Hey Guys! Welcome to my channel"

"This is Luhan of Go  With Me, once again!"

"I know! I am now in Club Palace Resto and Hotel~!" he began and starts to pan the camera.

Luhan's fans waved their hands at the camera. The security controlled the crowd so he can  do live vlog in peace.

"In my last video live, I confessed to Sana." he narrates.

"I met her, last 2 years ago."

-------------------------

Meanwhile, Sana the girl Luhan is talking about is....

Sana is kissing Suho back in the lips. 

"Damn! What am I doing?" she tells herself nervously. She breaks free from his kiss. She looks at him.

"I am sorry!" she apologizes to Suho.

No I should be the one, to say sorry." he insists.

"What was that?" she asks him.

Suho was about to open his mouth to explain his odd action. But he sees his parents and Luhan in front of the them.

"Did they saw that?" they both ask themselves in their own minds.

Suho grabs Sana's hands firmly and tightly. The Luna Couple Shippers were shocked seeing Sana holding another man's hand. Even Suho's parents are surprised seeing him with a random girl. 

In his surprise, Sana successfully let go of his hand and walks away. He runs after her and calling her name.

"Sorry, everyone

Sorry, Luhan

Sorry...

Suho.

Sana cries her heart out! She don't deserve everything! She calls the man of her life, ever since.

"Papa, Let's go back to Japan"

------------------------

Suho stops from running and he wasn't able to catch her up. She took a bus ride. He is worried. The snow starts to fall strongly and he felt a tear rolls down his cheek.