Umaku Ikeba, Anata (The Last Chapter)

1 MONTH AFTER SANA'S ARRIVAL IN KANAGAWA.

The waves of Kanagawa mimics its famous painting The Great Wave off Kanagawa's blue famous waves. At the nearby port, a Japanese woman with a long blonde dyed hair is sitting at the edge of it. The waves of Kanagawa are calm and serene like her thoughts.

Sana Minatozaki is smiling and rolling her fishing rod waiting to caught a fish.

Fishing is one the favorite pastimes of the people here. She is still in contact with Luhan despite the chaotic incident on their reality show. Luhan and Sana still exchanging photos and videos. Sana is one of his loyal subscribers and made a YT account with a different name.

She is happy that people seems to  move on from the reality  tv fiasco. She is now working as a chef apprentice  in a seafood restaurant for almost a month. Sana's short barista stint made her see that she has a bright future in the culinary.

Sana is still no communication with Suho and never heard anything from him. She tried to call him but it seems he changed his number. The only person she can talk about Suho aside from Luhan is Kiyoja in Hi Love App.  Nayeon and Momo persuading her to meet the person behind the Kiyoja username.

A part of Sana wants to meet him but she is happy him being anonymous.

---------------------------------------------

1 MONTH BEFORE SANA'S DEPARTURE TO JAPAN.

KIM'S MANSION

Suho asks his father to talk to him before going to sleep. He visits his parents' bedroom. Luckily, his mom is  not around. So they can talk privately He opens the door and sees his dad relaxing in a couch.

"Suho? What do you want to talk about?"  he asks and puts his eyeglasses at the table  nearby.

"Is it about Irene? I am going to look for another potential wife for you." he asks interestingly and smiles widely. Suho didn't respond and looks at him stoically.

"Irene is already married? I can't believe she got married with a low class guy." he said mockingly and Suho glares at him.

Suho smirks and said "Kwak Dong Yeon is a South Korean exchange scholar student in France. In France, he made a homeschooling business and got finished his MA studies. He met Irene at France and they got married."

Mr. Kim raises his eyebrow "So what do you mean?" he asks.

"Dong Yeon might not be from a well off family. But he is Irene's happiness and a self-made person. He is hardworking, devoted and loving." he began.

"No doubt Irene loves him." he said in finality. Suho smirks sarcastically.

"Dad,  I failed the Lancaster University ." he said  and it angers Mr. Kim.

"You are such a brat!" he curses. He knows that Suho promised that he will be the son his father wants him to be. In exchange, he will not harm Sana.

But his dad broke his promise.

"YOU BETRAYED ME!" Suho yells at him. He starts to cry out of anger.

"I KNOW EVERYTHING DAD! YOU ARE THE WHO SENT SANA THE DEATH THREAT! THE WHO SENT THE PAPARAZZI PHOTOS AT KBS2!" he yells  at him . Mr. Kim got froze and got surprised. How did Suho found out about his secrets?

"FORGET ABOUT THAT SANA! SHE IS A LOW CLASS GIRL!" Mr. Kim yells angrily.

"SHE IS NOT WORTHY FOR YOU!." he added and Suho looks at him intensely.