Wish Upon a Star

Sana finally can ride her bicycle now. She got her bike fixed by a mechanic near her favorite sushi shop. She enjoys the breeze of going to school. She is glad that she no longer needs her salary in the coffee shop for transpo expenses. She sees Suho's motorcycle in front of him. She overtakes him.

"He is slow." she mumbles.

The incident at the hotel made her troubled all night. Good thing, she texted Kiyoja til midnight. Sometimes she wishes that Kiyoja will reveal himself soon. But a part of her is afraid to know him. She is scared. She prefers her relationship to Kiyoja anonymous.

The text messages of Kiyoja (Suho) and HoshiGirl (Sana)

Kiyoja: Heeey Hoshi Girl? How are you now?

HoshiGirl: Hmm.. feel troubled. Mr. C (Luhan's code name) just told me that. He will wait for me. Arggghh.. I dunno what to do? Please help?

Kiyoja: Aiissh, try to focus on yourself on other things. Don't think too much about Mr. C. How about the Suho guy?

HoshiGirl: He also adds in my worries. He kissed me! 

Kiyoja: ....huh? How was it?

HoshiGirl: I got surprised by that. He loves to make fun of me. I don't know why he did that.

Kiyoja: How was his kiss?

Hoshi Girl: Hmmm. aside from being surprised. He was so sexy! Keep it secret, okay?

Kiyoja: *fingers crossed*

Hoshi Girl: By the way, do you have anything to share? How about the girl you like?

Kiyoja: The girl I like is dumb, cute, still dumb Idk how to describe. You should confess your feelings to Suho guy.

HoshiGiRL: I used to like him. But I can feel that my feelings for him became deeper. He was just my crush when I met him at school. Now, Idk if he is more than that. I am confused. May I know the name of the girl you like?

Kiyoja: She is Tsukushi (A/N: Hana Yori Dango). 

HoshiGirl: I will sleep now, good luck to Tsukushi.

---------------------------------------------

Gwangjong College

Suho smirks at himself after talking with Sana in Hi Love App as Kiyoja. He parks his motorcycle at the school parking lot. In his surprise, Sana came earlier than him. As far as he knows, he went out the house earlier than her. He remembered how deadly driver she was. 

He walks at the hallways of the school and it seems peaceful. He got lots of calls from his mother. She keeps on convincing her to go home again. He told her, he will but not yet for now.

Chanyeol and Kai are walking towards him quickly. Chanyeol puts his arm around Suho's neck and whispers.

"Papa, we will tell you something. But please don't get mad." he whispers and convincing him not to get angry.

"What happened?" he asks.

Kai pats his shoulder and points at Sana looking scared in front of her locker. Sana covers her mouth in fear. The tears start to roll on her cheeks. Out of fear, she runs away quickly. Suho was about to follow her. But Kai stops him and led him at Sana's locker.

Inside her locker is her picture with a blood. There is a note behind the picture it says.

Such a snake,

Go ahead and kill yourself. You don't deserve to live. If you will not kill yourself I will do it myself.

- your death.