Not My Fault

Suho just got home in his dormitory and he opens the door. He is anticipating that his dorm mates will tease him at the cafeteria incident. Truthfully, he hated what happened. He made a scene but he thinks that it was his  fault at the first place. If he just did not puts his tray after her, that scene will not happen. 

"Hello Papa Suho!!" Chanyeol calls him from the bathroom and teases him.

Darn.Chanyeol knew.

He took a deep breath and  said "Chanyeol, it was purely accident." It is better to explain it earlier than late. Gossips might come around and he hates being gossiped about. 

"Huh? Accident?" Chanyeol scratches his head in confusion. He wipes his face with his sky blue towel.

"The incident at the cafeteria." Suho reminds him.

Chanyeol has no idea what the heck he is  talking about. Instead of butting in, he decided to let him continue talking. It seems the "cafeteria" incident is interesting and fun.

"I was so hungry, I got a low grade at the Physics quiz." he continues

"I already got two zeroes in two quizzes."

"I wasn't concentrating that time. Kai keeps on whispering me about the Hi Love app."

"How he got a date last week." he continues

"Okay, dude relax!" Chanyeol cuts him off

"So I was so hungry, I was craving for my favorite bacon cheese sandwich."

"Because of my hunger, I cut off the line in the tray section." 

"Then ----" 

Kai was laughing at the corner of the kitchen and hearing Suho's story. He cannot wait to tell Chanyeol what happened after. He witnessed the incident after his secret gaming computer class with Baekhyun. He was laughing so hard. A girl slapped his face and got fainted.  

"Hahahaha! Chanyeol ah! A girl slapped him! Hahaha." Kai cuts off Suho's serious explanation. After hearing what happened, Chanyeol laughs hysterically. He cannot contain his laughter. A girl slapped their PAPA SUHO! All the guys in the dorm treats him like their father. He is levelheaded and mature for  his age. They cannot believe something like that happened.  

"Yeah a girl slapped me." he confirms. It is better for them to know the "slapping incident" only. 

"Guess what" a voice came out of nowhere.

"He carried that girl to her room." Kyung Soo dryly added. 

"What on earth? How come Kyung Soo knows about that?" he asks himself embrassingly. He wants to finish this conversation already. But he can't believe that lots of his dorm mates witnessed it.

"Woah? You carried a girl?" Kai asks in disbelief and looks at Suho from head to toe. Kai laughs and he cannot believe that cold blooded guy will carry somebody.

Suho puts his hands in retreat to explain more. 

"I felt guilty, she fainted in front of me. She got fainted because of me. Okay?" he explains. Suho's dorm mates nod their heads.

"Alright, we believe you now!" Kyung Soo tells him and they all went to the kitchen.

---------

SANA'S ROOM

Sana shakes her head repeatedly in disbelief and tapping her foot impatiently. She scribbles at her paper to stop thinking about that.

"I am doomed!" she tells herself and checks her phone. She received messages from her friends laughing and drooling for her "sweet moment".