Place No One Knows

(Background Song/; Give Me Little Try- Seo Hyun Jin)

Suho clings to Sana's shoulder, he cannot believe that Sana is a deadly driver than him. He doesn't where she will take him. He remembers that she will go to the place that no one knows.

"Where is the place no one knows?" He wonders.

In his surprise, Sana stops the motorcycle and hops down from his circle. She removes her helmet and gives it to Suho.

"Thank you for letting me borrow it" she thanks him.

"Goodbye" she said

They stopped at the bus terminal in Gyong Jun (A./N: fictional place). Instead of leaving Sana, he follows Sana. She looks behind her and he is still standing.

"Where are you going?" he asks worriedly.

"I will not tell you." she replies.

"How about Auntie Aki? What if she will ask me, about you." he asks her.

"I will text her, please leave me alone." she begs meekly and walk towards the terminal.

Suho looks at her walking away and going inside the bus. He turns around and hops to his motorcycle.

------------------------------------

Inside the Bus

Sana takes a sit behind the bus driver and opens her phone to call her mom.

"Mama, this is Sana. I am going to the place. No one knows." she tells her and her mom replied.

"Take care, why did you skipped your class?" she asks her, at the other side of the line.

"I am not comfortable of being famous overnight." she tells her, pertaining of Luhan's "confession" viral video. Her mother understood.

----------------------------------

Gwangjong College.

Suho stops in front of the school gate, he parks his motorcycle at the parking. He hops down to his motorcycle. He sees Luhan at the gate and waving his hand. Suho walk towards him and asks his cousin.

"Why are you here?" he asks Luhan.

"Looking for Sana?" he asks again, he is hoping that he is mistaken.

Unfortunately, he is right and Sana is the reason of his visit. 

"Where is she?' he asks him.

"I haven't seen her, today." he tells Luhan.

"I want to apologize for my public confession to her." Luhan tells him, he thinks that Sana got uncomfortable. Suho agrees about his misconception. 

"Another thing, auntie and uncle want to see you." Luhan informs him.

"Mom and dad?" he asks and Luhan nodded his head.

In Suho's surprise, he sees his dad's car after a very long time. He got frozen in his dad's sight. 

He took a deep breathe and he asks him sternly "Why are you here? Dad?"  Suho's father didn't said anything. His mom opens the car to see her son.

"My dear." she greets him and hugs him tightly.

"Can you come for dinner?" she asks him. Suho was about to refuse, but he cannot say no to his mother's lovingly eyes. He nods his head and agree to join them.

Suho's mother, looks at Luhan and said "Luhan, you are such a bold man!  You confessed to a woman live!". Luhan smiles and his aunt is beaming proudly.