She LIKED me?

Sooo damn coold

Sana touches her lips and that was her first kiss! She felt her heart is racing crazily and looks at Suho in dense. He looks at her, his wet hair looks good in him and looks sexy in his soaked white polo. She can't help but to admire a bit.

"I hate to admit it, but he is sexy!" she tells herself and looks away

Suho felt Sana's intense gaze in him and he laughs. He wants to make fun of her. While Sana is looking at him he moves his body closer to her. Sana felt his closeness to her and her cheeks turned red. 

"Oh! You are looking at me!"he laughs and she looks away.

"It must be your first kiss!" he laughs cockily. He is anticipating that she will slap him again. So he puts his face a bit farther.

But instead she cries and he got surprised.

"You are so mean! Go away!" she pushes him away. 

Suho felt guilty seeing her tears rolling down her cheeks. She glares at him.

"I am sorry" he apologizes and moves his body farther. He bits his lip and gets angry with himself for acting like a jerk. 

"SANA! SUHO! ARE YOU GUYS OKAY?" Luhan and Sana's mom voice echoed inside the house. 

They are both awkward and their silence is too loud to be destroyed. Sana looks at the wall, she wonders why she is mad at him.

If you will look back, she was anticipating for sweet moments with him. She doesn't know why she only felt anger. Maybe she wasn't expecting that " ideal perfect boy" Suho she imagines is not the real Suho in front of her.

A jerk

She felt relieved that door opens in front of them. Sana's mother and Luhan are surprised seeing them soaked and look awkwardly.

Suho offers his hand to make her stand up but she puts his hand away. Luhan reaches his hand and she gladly held his hand. 

Suho felt a bit jealous seeing her taking Luhan's hand instead of his. Out of jealousy, he puts Sana's hand away from Luhan. 

"What is your problem?' Sana asks him angrily. 

Instead he takes her hand holds it firmly and never letting it go. Sana tries to let her hand go but Suho's grip is too hard. He asks Luhan to get them some towel. Sana's mom dries their bodies with  huge towel. Luhan smiles and offers them brewed coffee to make them feel warm. 

---------

Sana's bedroom

Sana can't sleep and she keeps on rolling in her bed. It was few hours ago, but her heart races crazily and beats so fast. She touches her chest and closes her eyes.

"When I had a huge crush on him, I saw his strengths. He is good looking, responsible, "rich" and smart. But the Suho she hates is a jerk, self centered and egoistic. It seems they are two different people but-----

The Suho I used to like

Never looks at me

No idea of my existence

Impossible to be with

The golden boy

But the Suho I met is

Egoistic

Self Centered

Arrogant'

and

Suddenly the memory of carrying her to the classroom crosses her mind. When she got fainted in front of him. Suho's apology at the bathroom awhile ago.

"Caring".

"He cares for people who got hurt." that is the Suho's trait that she discovered outside her imagination.

------

Suho's bedroom

"I was so mean." Suho tells himself sadly and he moves his head a bit higher to see the starry sky. He looks at the stars in his eyes they are all the same. 

People are all alike for him.

No one can get his attention.

But among all the people he met, Sana is different.

She always teaches him a lesson

He never knew about her existence.

But when she slapped his face, everything becomes different and he felt more genuine.

Sana's slap woken his ego and it was like a wake up call for him. You can never be perfect. Don't strive for perfection and accept who you are.

But when he felt guilty at the cafeteria incident he carried her all the way to her room. It was his first time to care other people. He always believe in his logic. But his logic doesn't work when it comes to Sana. Suho becomes impulsive when it comes to her.

He remembered her soft lips and touches his lips again.

"I don't get the logic!"

---------------------------------

SATURDAY

Sana's mother is busy ironing the clothes for their thrift shop. She sings happily and heard Suho's footsteps. He greets her and holding his phone. He remembered that he wants Sana's Japanese letter to be translated.

"Are you busy?" he asks her and she laughs.

"Just one sock!" she replies and Suho hands her his phone for the message.

She reads the letter loudly in Korean and Suho's eyes got widened up in each word translated.

Dear Suho,

I hate you! You are so cold and mean. You were the one who cut off the line. I was having a bad time. I can't believe that you are the school's "golden boy". Handsome, smart and a snob. But you don't have a good character. Being with you, must be suffocating! I am disgusted to myself that I liked you for so long. But my admiration turned into a hatred.

You cannot understand this, it is written in Japanese.

I hate you  

"Oh this person used to like you for so long." she concludes and gives back his phone.

"Now she hates you now," she added. But Suho didn''t care about Sana's hatred for him but "liking him" caught his attention.

He laughs "She likes me!"

---------

Gwang Jong College

Suho is smiling like a kid and he is happy that she likes him for a long time. He smiles widened up and sees Sana. He clears his throat to make fun of her.

"Sana!" he calls her mischievously. 

Sana looks at him and rolls her eyes. "What's your problem?" asks him.

"Hahahaha! I just want to see you!" he laughs unconsciously and Sana looks at him strangely.Ever since he moved out and became their tenant. He acts weirder in each day. He always make fun of her. He pull off pranks on her whenever she gets the laundry of the tenants. 

Sana's mom thinks that Suho might like her but she refuses the idea. Because she vows to herself, she will no longer like him.

But her heart and mind is betraying her again.

Suho felt embarassed when Sana didn't look his way. Sana IGNORED him and that is NEW. Meanwhile Chanyeol is looking at him and observes his odd behavior.

"Hmm.. there must be something in his new house." He observes.

"I will find it out myself!" he declares.