The Apology

Suho is running and looking for a cab to go to the shooting location of Luhan and Sana's show. He sent a voice message to Luhan asking him where is now Sana. He tries to call Sana but she is not answering her phone. 

On the other hand, Kai is running and panting behind Suho. He is damn tired. He stops for awhile and notices that somebody is tailing them. 

"Papa stay there." Kai tells him and Suho stops too. Kai points at the person tailing them

"You!" Kai calls the person. The person ran and Kai successfully caught him/her.

In his surprise, the person is a teenager and reveals herself from her hoodie.

"Who are you? Why are you following us?" Suho asks the person angrily.

"I am Oh Hye Bin, a freshman from Gwangjong College."she said.

"I am the one who sent Sana the death threat at the locker." she confesses. Suho wants to hurt the girl. But Kai stops him from doing so.

"I am die hard Luhan fan and I am so mad he confessed to Sana. Mr. Kim Sung Hun (Suho's father)paid me to send a death threat to her." she explains.

HIS FATHER?

Suho felt the anger all over his nerves! He promised to stay away from Sana and be the Golden Boy. But his father betrayed him!

"He paid for my enrollment fee next year." she added.

"He met me through the principal. He asked the principal to find a Luhan fan. So he introduced me to him." she said.

She also told them that he is also the one who sent paparazzi photos to the TV Station.

Suho just fell down on his knees. He cries out of anger. 

"He did that so Sana will leave Gwangjong." she admits.

"I am sorry!" the girl apologizes in tears. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

AT MINATOZAKI APARTMENTS

Sana is still in tears seeing moving their stuff at the van and truck. Their tenants were so sad seeing them leaving the apartments. Aki Minatozaki is a kind and considerate landlady. The tenants hosted their farewell party. What makes Sana is sadder that Suho wasn't in there to see her leave. The money she got from her appearance was enough for their debts and one way ticket to Kanagawa, Japan. Regarding the apartments, the new owner will come tomorrow to meet them. 

Mrs. Aki asked the other tenants about Suho's whereabouts. Nobody knew what happened to him. Sana wants to leave South Korea as soon possible. She wants to go back to Japan to continue her studies. Sana's mom 

She cannot bear all the hurtful things happening here. She thinks staying here in South Korea has no point anymore.  She already talked to her parents that she wants to leave South Korea.

She wants to forget everything happened

All the pain 

Guilt to Luhan

Disappointed from their fans

her love for Suho

got interrupted

South Korea will always have a place in her heart. But she needs to put those memories in South Korea only. In her arrival to Japan, everything will be new, fresh and exciting beginning. She smiles in front of the apartment gate for one last time.

She takes a glimpse of Suho's old rooftop house. In her imagination, Suho is there and waving his hand to say goodbye to her.

"Sayonara, South Korea." she whispers and her tears starts to roll down her cheeks.

"Sayonara, Suho."she said in finality and turns her back from the apartment.

One of the most special places in her heart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT THE SOJU HOUSE

Oh Hye Bin cries out of fear and she thinks Suho will hurt her. Unexpectedly, he did not and he accepted her apology.

"But Sana is more deserving for that apology than me." he said and not looking at her eyes. He gets her up from kneeling.

"Please don't tell to your father that I told you." she begs and cries for forgiveness. Suho cannot promise about it. But one thing is for sure, free yourself from the guilt.

Oh Hye Bin leaves them and hails for a cab.

Kai looks at Suho is disbelief, he cannot believe that Suho's father will take that far. Suho is standing and Kai looks at him sadly.

"What are you going to do now?" he asks.

"I will still study abroad." he said and took a deep breath.

"How about Sana?" Kai asks worriedly.

"I will follow her." he said and Kai smiles wonderfully.

Irene's words on her party echoed on Suho's mind. "True love is for the bravest people only." .

Is he brave enough?

Does he deserve happiness and true love?

Is Sana worth it?

He doesn't care for now, the only thing in his mind is to do something.

Do something that to regret later in life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

KIM'S MANSION 

Suho returns home and pretends to know nothing. He didn't join them for dinner. Since he had dinner with Kai and receives a message from the messenger.

The tenants had a farewell party for Sana and her mother. They posted their pictures so Suho can see. He leaves a smile emoji at the chat.

He joins them at the dining area and took a deep breath. He tries his best not to show his anger to his father. He smiles and reaches a glass of water.

"Dad and Mom, I will take entrance exam on Lancaster University tomorrow online." he smiles.

"I am applying for scholarship." he added.

"I will live overseas.Like what I said." he smiles.

He went upstairs to  come up with his plan.  He opens his phone to see an update from Sana in Hi Love App.

Sana sent a message.

HoshiGirl: Kiyoja!! I am leaving SK tonight. I will go back to Japan but not in Kyoto or Kobe. But in Kanagawa. I will not take up college, I will work immediately. This is an opening in Kanagawa. I want to have my own fish restaurant. How about you Kiyoja? How's Tsukky? Did you confess already.

He replies as Kiyoja.

Kiyoja: Will you go back to SK?

HoshiGirl: Not for now

Kiyoja: How about the Suho guy?

HoshiGirl: He hates me. I am sure, he didn't answer my calls. I accepted everything. I really had no choice, I need money. You know what Kiyoja? I still love him. We left at the apartment. I am sad I never had a chance to say goodbye.

Kiyoja: I think there is still a chance.

HoshiGirl: Really? I would love to see him again. I want to say I love him.

Kiyoja: I will make it happen for you.

HoshiGirl: If I will fail, I will show up myself in front of you.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N; Will Sana and Suho  meet again? Honestly, I am bad at ending but don't worry this will be a a happy one. I want to thank my friends for reading this! I will never let you down guys hehehe.

Enjoy! Stay Safe!